bhukkad Kishan 🤣

Let's Start

Continued from the previous part....

In the evening

In kareena room

Hm comes out... ks got lost looking
towards her hotness....

Haseena's look☝️

Haseena's look☝️

Her dark black
Tied hair her lips her perfect broad
shoulders... everything... She comes near
Ks...ks blushes and hugs her and hm asks.

Hm: kya hua ???

Ks: you are looking so hot.... I've world's
hottest person as my life partner...

Hm chuckles...
Ks kisses her forehead and he carries her into his arms and made sits on the bed...he comes on the bed and also sits beside her.... and he lost on hm and hm says.

Hm: Kishan...

But Kishan doesn't say anything, then Haseena runs her hand over his face and says.

Hm: ahemmmm...jaan...

And ks back in his sense and says.

Ks: ji.

Hm: kya hua aap hume bed par uthkar kyon laye?

Ks: wo...wo mujhe kuchh chahiye aapse.

Hm: ha boliye na kya chahiye humare patidev ko humse? (Lovingly)

Ks: wo mujhe kuchh....kuchh mitha chahiye.

Hm: fridge mein chocolate rakhi hogi sayad...Hum dekh kar aate hai...

And after saying this, Haseena immediately answered and took out the chocolate and gave it to Kishan and seeing this, Kishan looked at Haseena with a strange look and then he said to Haseena.

Ks: Maine ye bola tha aapse.

Hm: lo aapne hi toh kaha ki aapko mitha chahiye toh hum le aaye ek to pregnant hum upar se ye last chocolate thi Jo humne humare liye fridge mein Rakhi thi upar se aap hume thnx bolne k jgh daat rhe hai.

Ks: dhnyvaad...(in his mind) Sab samjh rhi hai main kiss mithe ki baat kar rha tha but it's OK ab main aapko ye chocolate nhi dunga jaante huye bhi Anjana bn rhi hai na to lijiye ab.

And he opens it and start eating it...hm was just adoring her handsome husband.

hm was just adoring her handsome husband

Kishan's look ☝️

(Ye pic mujhe @KishanRamroop ji ne diya hai thank you for this beautiful pic brother) ❤️

Just then they heard a sweet voice of their son...

Hm tooks him into her arms and sits on the bed... Ahaan looks
towards his father eating chocolate..
he taps on mother's face... hm looks
towards him and asks...

Hm: kya beta????

As points towards ks while saying.

As: pa...pa...

She asked him confusingly.

Ks: kaa beta...

As looks towards ks and hm asks.

Hm: kya chocolate....

As looks at hm and hm chuckles...

Hm: papa chocolate khaa rahe hai ???

Ahaan looks at ks and says.

As: pa...pa...

Ks: nhi main ye chocolate kisi ko nhi dunga na tumhe aur na hi tumhari mumma ko tum dono ek hi thali k chatte batte ho.

And as looks at hm and she says.

Hm: aww humara baccha papa ne chocolate Dene se mana kar diya koi baat nhi hum aapko usse bhi mithi cheej dete hai.

And she kissed his forehead and says.

Hm: hum abhi aapko feed kara dete hai phir him dono niche party mein chalenge OK chhodo papa aur unke chocolate ko.

And she is feeding AS.
After sometime he comes out of her
embrace....Hm fixes her blouse... As
hugs her putting his head on hm's brest...and hm says.

Hm: mumma's boy.

As looks towards his father and smiles...
And hm says.

Hm: apko pata hai apke papa ab sp
hai ... Aap bhi banoge papa sp hmm...???

Ks: Mera beta mujhse bhi bada banega wo SSP BANEGA (TO AS) HAI NA.

But you have turned your face to the other side then Haseena says to Kishan.

Hm: aap humare baby se baat na hi kare to aapke liye acchha hoga aapne na to hume aur na hi humare bete ko chocolate di Hai bhukkhad papa kahi ke huhh...

Ks: are par.....

Just then cheetoah enters...And says.

Cc: kya kar rhe hai aap log niche sare log aa gye hai aap log ka wait kar rhe hai chaliye.

Ss to hm: bhabhi aap ahaan ko hume dijiye hum lekar jate hai aap dono bhi aa jaiye.

And the hm given AS to Cheetosh and both of them left the room and ks says to hm.

Ks: haseena ji suniye to...

Hm: hume kuchh nhi sunna hum aur ahaan ek hi thali k chatte batte hai.

Says while hm left the room and ks says to himself.

Ks: kisi ne Sach hi kaha hai Don ko pakdna possible hai lekin ladkiyon ko samjhna next to impossible hai humare to bhaag hi foot gye haseena ji...

And saying this Kishan also leaves from there.

To be continued....

If you like the part click the star button and do vote and comments.

And guys kya main KarEena ka parents journey dikhau ya direct likhkar story ko end kar du batana jarur.