The Commanders Defeat

The clicking of shoes could be heard through the orb at the top of the God of Despairs temple. Everybody watched with bated breath, anxious to see the final deciding battle. Would this be the end of the war? None could tell, they could only pray that their commander, Cale Henituse, will be able to put an end to it all.

As the said commander appeared through the orb, every being held their breath awaiting his next move, anticipating his eventual victory. Cale walked on, not knowing he was being watched by all. Cale tossed the golden plaque into the air and released the white star from it. Groggy eyes opened to meet his stern gaze and in turn looks at him with a more pointed look.

"Cale Henituse..."

"..." Cale just stared at him for a while before saying "This will be our final battle. The battle to decide the winner, and the loser."

The white star only gazed at him for a second before bursting out into a fit of laughter "HAHAHA CALE HENITUSE, YOU TRULY ARE UNEXPECTED" the white star laughs out before going quiet. "Let's fight then, shall we?"

Without saying a word Cale launches himself forward, world tree dagger in hand as he activated instant and hurried to make his way over to the white star. Deactivating instant, he is now standing directly in front of the white star, dagger in hand, he stabs himself in the heart. His action throwing the white star off, he takes this time to stab the white star in his collar bone.

"Ah... I've lost." The white star meekly comments. "That was... such a dull fight, I doubt... you could even call it that." The white star says between struggled breaths.

Cale sighs as he listens to the white star's rambling. 'I don't think that I will survive...' Cale thought to himself as he looked down at his gushing wound.

In that moment, loud screaming could be heard from outside. HUMAN/CALE/YOUNG MASTER/CALE NIM! Could be heard from outside the temple as the rest of Puzzle City was in shock.

"Ah, I guess they know." Cale weakly states.

"You never planned to win, did you? You knew you were going to die." White star says in a faint voice.

Cale only gave a feeble attempt at a shrug before falling forward onto the white star, causing both to collapse down onto the ground.

Just a moment later and you could hear the thumping of many people rushing towards them.

"So, you're just going to leave them?" white star asked in a questioning tone. "You do know they will likely try to get you back after this right?"

"After all the accomplishments I've done I'm sure the gods will grant my wish to erase me from their memories." Cale shoots back at the white star.

The white star chuckles slightly before looking at their bodies that were disintegrating at a fast pace. "I guess this is it."

CALE! HUMAN! YOUNG MASTER! CALE NIM! The hero party screams as they get near, getting closer and closer to the crumbling figure of their beloved commander, their home.

Cale presents a small sad smile before both his and the white stars body disperses into the air, leaving no trace of them ever being there.

___________________________________________________________

"al... Cal... Cale."

'What? Who is calling me?' Cale slowly opens his eyes to find himself in a void. 'This is... the god of deaths dimension?'