the way i do

Jess's pov.
"Moring," Olivia says. "Moring," I repile. "Oliva, can you go and get tomatoes from the store?" Luke said Olivia nodded and went to doses. "Dude," Luke says, hitting the back of my head. "Yeah?" I say,"Stop staring at her. You're gonna look like a creep, " Luke says as he pours a cup of coffee. "I'm not staring at her. I'm staring at the... sign on the door. " I stutter. "Yeah, okay." Luke scoffs. "Can I try to get kirk into getting something normal?" I ask. "Come on, gilmore gets to do it, and she's been here a day," I beg. "Well, she's has experience," Luke said. "I've been here longer. Come on, we're both from New york. " I say,'You kinda have to be mean to everyone in New York Luke, " oliva says. "Fine, go ahed," Luke says. "Can I get a burger with pancakes and strawberry instead of the meat." Kirk asked. "We can't do that," I  said. "Fine, just a regular burger but with  crinkle cut carrots and fries," Kirk said. I  nodded.
"I did it," I said. "Now way," Luke said.

I showed Luke what I had taken down"Good job," oliva said

"Good job," oliva said. "Hey, I finished listing to that album. Do you have another?" I asked. "Yeah, I'll give it to you tonight," Olivia repiled. "Thanks, liv," I say with a smile. "No worries," she repiles. "Hello, um, can you stop having your from here to eternity moment and give us coffee?" lorelai said. "y-yeah, comming right up," oliva says. 

After our shift.
"Hey, lorelai, can I talk to you for a second?" Luke says. "Yeah, what's up?" Lorelai asks. "I think jess has a thing for liv," Luke says. "It's obvious luke," lorelai scoffs. "Yeah, you're right it is," he repiles. "Jess, I have two other albums," liv says. "So this one is 'take me home' and you listen to this one after 'up all night', and then this is the third instalment called 'midnight memories,' " liv says. "Thanks." I say.