chapter two

My summer has been bad, to say the least. First of all, jess has a girlfriend. She's a bitch and a bit annoying. Secondly, I got a boyfriend, which isn't bad, I know, but I like jess and want to break it off with Harry. (I know it's my ex Harry, but still, I'm only dating him to keep my mind off jess) and third of all luke is making me work overtime because jess can't seem to get away from his fucking girlfriend. Anyway, that's a quick recap of what's happened so far.
                              ♡♡♡
"Moring," I said as I walked into the diner. "Hey," jess said. "Jess!" A girl called out. She ran over to the counter, and jess and her started making out. "Okay, sorry to interrupt here, but jess your gonna have to close for me tonight," I say as I take a child's order. "What, why?' He asks. "I have a date," I say. "Oh. Okay um sure" jess says. And incase your wondering, my so-called date is me breaking up with Harry. "Are you ready, or am I just gonna stand here?" Jess's makeout buddy called out. "Fine let's go" he says and he walks out the door.
♡♡♡
"Hey," I say as I kiss Harry on the cheek. Today was the day of  the summer fair in Stars Hollow. Which in jess's words is "a nutty barn raising shindig" so I know I would see jess and his little fuck buddy around town today i tried to focus on Harry because he came from New york to see me. I was thinking of breaking up with Harry, but I won't do it yet. "Hey yourself," he repiled. We walked around town, and we met rory and Dean. "Hey guys," rory said. Hi, " I say. The boys went off to play some games, so rory and I decided to people watch. "So jess has a girlfriend now?" Rory asked. "Yeah, I guess," I replied.
In the back of my mind, I knew I shouldn't have gone with Harry because he's nice and he cares about me. But jess and  i have a different connection that we can only understand mabye its the fact that we both lived in New York or the fact that our parents are pure wack jobs. (My dad and his mom) or the fact that we got so close to being in a relationship and we just decided to date different people anyway Whatever it is I know Shane and him don't have the same thing. "You okay you've been staring at jess and his little fuck buddy for 10 minutes" rory askes. "Yeah, it's just... Rory, you know that I'm not good at the "batting my eyelashes. Look at my belly shirt kind of right?" I ask. "Yeah, I wasn't good at that either until I met Dean, so trust me when you find the right person you need to act on it. I know jess won't be around with whatever her name is forever, but if you don't do something, then someone else will. I'm not saying go cheat because cheating is bad, but if you want to them, go get him. There will be a right time. There always is, " she finished. "Okay, thanks," I replied.

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short.  I'm working in three different books atm
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it.
💙💛💙💛