new beginnings.

I went into lukes with mom and rory to get coffee before school today.
"Hi guys," Luke said. "Rory liv, you're late," Mom says. "What!" I say, and I checked my watch. "How did it take us 30 minutes to get here?" Rory asked. "Dunno," I replied. jess walked down the stairs.
"Hi," he said.
"Hi," I replied.
He turns to rory.
Hi, "
"Hi," she said.
I turn to mom and Luke.
"Hi."
"Hi," mom and Luke say with confused looks.
"I've gotta go to school,"
"Yeah, me too,"
"Bye,"
"Bye,"
"Bye,"
Rory and I grab our coffees and head to school. We were sitting on the bus on the way to school, chatting about everything.
"You know what just just realised?" I ask rory.
"What?"
"Jess is my boyfriend,"
"You only realised that now?" She scoffed
"Well, no, the thought actually came to me last night, but now I really want school to end," I say.
"You're not the only one," rory repiled.
♡♡♡
After school, jess was waiting for me when the bus came in.
"Hey," he said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey yourself. This is even more awkward than this Moring. " I chuckled.
"Anyway, how was school?" He asks.
"Boring as usual"
We walk around, and when we get to lukes, jess is dragged upstairs by his uncle.
♡♡♡
"Hey," I say to rory and Lane.
"Hey," they repiled.
Jess comes down the stairs with a note in his hand.
"Here," he said as he gave rory and Lane a cup of coffee
"What's this?" I ask
"Rules because apparently we're out of control five year olds," jess wispers.
"Oh, gotcha,"

Rules:
On weekends we're home by 11.
Weekdays by nine
We have to sit on opposite chairs. (Eg, when you're on the couch, I'm on the chair.)
No achocal or cigarette smoke or drugs, and we will not be allowed together without an adult present.
When we are upstairs in the apartment, the door must remain open.
We are not allowed on the end parts of the apartment.
Pretty fun relationship!

"Yeah, very fun," I wisper to jess.
"So we're gonna go start a cult or something," I say scarstaicly looking at jess for reassurance.
"Yeah, see ya," jess says, and him and I rush out the door.
"Luke, their gone starting a cult," Lane says.
"That's another rule. Don't start a cult," Luke says as he follows us out the door.
♡♡♡
That night, it's just rory Dean Lane and i in the sitting room. "Why are you doing this?" Dean asked. "Because dave needs to know that I like him without me telling him. It's normal, " Lane says. "Exactly," rory and I say.
"Why can't you talk? It would make more sense, " dean said. "You're a boy. You know nothing about this," I say.
"And have you ever done this?" He asked.
"Yeah, actually," I replied.
"When?" Rory asked.
"With jess," I replied
"I forgot you done that," Lane chuckled.