nobody compares

I started my shift at lukes and I tried to get kirk to order something normal again. "Hey, kirk," I say with a sigh. "What can I get ya?" I say writing down the words 'first order' on my note pad. "Can I get a portion of fries with ice cream and a portion of pickes with brown sauce?" He asks. "Yeah, sure, no worries," I say scarstaicly. "Really, because I am really craving that right now," kirk asked. "No, for god sakes pick something else," I say. "Fine a burger with extra fries and a cup of tea," he says, staring out the window. "No problem," I replied and headed back behind the counter.

I gave the order to ceaser, and jess came down, holding a las cd and my one direction cds

I gave the order to ceaser, and jess came down, holding a las cd and my one direction cds. "Hey, now listen to this," he says, giving me the las cd. "Thanks, I'll give you the last two cds later," I say. "Um, I don't know if Luke told you this, but you're coming over for dinner tonight," I say. "Oh, thanks," jess replied. "No worries," I say. later that night, we had dinner. "Guys there here," Mom shouts. "Okay," rory repiles. I got the door. "Hi," I said cheerfully. "Hi liv," Luke said, and he made his way to the kitchen. "Hey gilmore," jess said with a smile. "Hi," I repiled. I went back to rory and mom. "Your blushing" rory wisperd. "What? me blushing no, you've got the wrong girl, rory, " I hissed. "Okay, if you say so," she said. "Hey gilmore," jess said. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked."Do you wanna pull a prank with me?" He asked. "Yes!" I replied. Just then, rory came in. "So how are you liking one direction?" I ask. " Their okay," he continued. "Good, I'll give you the last two cds later," I repile. I turned around to get a bottle of water from the fridge, and rory pulled me away. "He was checking you out!" Rory said. "Wait, really?" I wisperd. "Yeah!" He hissed. Later that night, I heard a knock at my window. "What it's 2 a.m.," I say, half asleep. "Come on," jess said. He waited for me to put on a jumper over my tee shirt and took me by the hand. "Okay, lie down," I say. "Who are you, Monica geller?" He asked with a smirk. "Yeah, and your chalnder," I say scarstaicly. I finished drawing the outline of jess, and I'm realising that I might have feelings for him. "Wow, gilmore, very impressive," he says. "Pass me the tape," his rubs his eyes and puts the tape across the wall so it reaches the light pole. "Hey, have you ever read Jane Austin?" He asks. "No," I shake my head. "Ok, I'll give you a book tomorrow if you give me Jane Austin. Here, " I say, giving him the last one direction cds. "So this one is the last album with zayn, and the last one has okay ish songs," I said, looking at the two he gave back. "I wrote some stuff about which song I like best and why," jess said. "Thanks," I say. "Okay, well, see you tomorrow," I coutuine. "Night gilmore"  "night jess"