my girl.

Today, mom was at a spa with grandma, so it was just me and rory, and paris at home. I told Harry not to come over because I had some studying to do when rory and paris were working on the paper. Rory told Dean the exact same thing. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," I shout as I run to the door. "Food delivery," jess said when I opened the door.
"Oh uh thanks jess" I say.
"Can I come in?"
"Sure yeah,"
Jess walked in and put the box of food on the table.
"This could feed twelve," I say, taking the food out of the box.
"Excuse me, I've seen you eat,"
"Fine, it could feed six"
Jess stares at me for about a minute.
"What?"
"I need a tip."
"Do you want money?"
"no ill take a fry, though."
"Ok, sure, knock yourself out,"
Jess takes off his jacket and rory, and paris walks into the kitchen.
"Jess, have you met paris?" I ask.
"No okay um paris jess. Jess paris, " I say, and rory realises I'm going red.
"Hey, liv, I need an opinion on something. Can you help?" She asks. And with that, I walk into the sitting room. "Why is he here?" She hisses. "Golly gee rory if I knew I would tell you," I say scarstaicly. "Well, I know you don't want a fight with Harry, so he's gotta go in case he comes," she says. "Yeah, I'm sure he will," I say.
♡♡♡
A while later, I see Harry coming to the door. "Jess, I'm sorry about this, but you need to go," I say. "Okay... ow! I just twisted my ankle.. I better go lay down, " he says as he pouts. "Jess!"
"God, you're no fun when you're tense. You know ,this whole thing can be solved between Harry and me. If we just sat down, he had a little heart to heart, and he could tell me his issues. I'll tell him mine. "
"Jess!"
"I promise I'll speak slowly," he says, looking me up and down. 
"Goodbye!" I say as I open the door.
"Well, give him my best, would ya?... or I guess i could do that myself," he says as soon as he spots Harry.
"Hey Harry... jess was here because... he wanted to make sure I ate...."
"Luke did,"
"Yeah luke did personally I couldn't give two fucks if she eats and luke on the other hand is like the only other person who knows how to do things in the diner" he says before spotting an ice cream container.
Harry walked into the house.
Jess went home, and I got into one of my many fights with Harry.
"What the hell is he doing here?" He asks. "I told you there extending the apartment, and jess wanted to clear his head so Luke told him to go to our house and give him food because mom's gone." I say.
"Yeah, like, I'll believe that,"
"Harry... listen, I work with him, and he... he..."
"And he what oliva and he what?"
"He sees me around town, and I'm sorry if you can't deal with that, so if you can't, then go back to New york." I say, walking away.
He grabs my hand, and rory and paris are watching in awe
"So what is it? Are you gonna stay or go?"
He kisses me, and I push him away.
"You can't do that. You can't just kiss me and think you'll be with me forever it's not gonna happen it's happened before, and it won't happen again, so which is it? "
"I'll stay."

♡♡♡
I went to the diner the next day to start my shift. "Um, excuse me." a little girl asked."Yeah?" Jess asked. "Can I get a hot dog?" She asked. "Okay, do you want ketchup or mustard?" He asked, talking down the order. "Ketchup!" She said. "Okay, your order will be ready soon," he said, giving the order to ceaser.
"Hey uh luke um rory and I wanted to say thanks for the food package you sent yesterday." I say make sure jess was in earshot.
"What food package?" He asks.
"Hey Luke, I think they hit the waterline again," jess says.
"Huh, that's funny," I say.
"What?"
"Luke didn't know anything about the food package."
"So you wanna pay for your food?"
"Your squirming"
"Your blushing"
"It's entertaining to see you squirming," I say as I hand him my money.
"Noted"
"Anyway, I'll see you," I say as I walk out the door.
♡♡♡
"So why did jess come yesterday?" Lane asked rory and I. "Because he wanted to make sure 'his girl' was fed and happy," rory said. "What? His girl? Who are you talking about if his girl is anyone it's Shane, " Lane said. "Does Shane count as a girl she looks like a Barbie doll on crack," I said. "Wow, you don't like her one bit, do you?" Rory asked. "Well... no, but if I don't like her, that doesn't change anything with my relationship with jess, right?" I asked. "Uh yeah! Livia, it totally changes everything! You work with jess, you see him every day. Heck, you've kissed him he called "my girl," and he checks you out like twenty times a day. You're wipped. He's wipped, and you can't just deny all those things and let yourselves go about your lives without ever having a relationship. It's obvious liv you like him, " Lane and rory said. "Yeah, I do!" I giggle.