as you know it

"I can't believe it's the week of the dance marathon," I say excitedly as I walk into lukes. "I know, and we have such iconic moments to look forward to," rory repiled.
"What stupid plea has this dump got now?" Jess asked as he rolled his eyes at the sight of Taylor.
"Good morning, folks. smells like fall," he said.
"Get out, taylor," Luke repiled.
"Why?"
"It's just a code I live by,"
"So anyway, what moments are gonna be at this stupid town plea?" Jess asked.
Rory and I started explaining everything there is to know about the dance marathon to jess and how kirk wins every year. "Wow... I feel sorry for the poor guy, " he said as we finished.
"Yeah, you would." Rory replied.
♡♡♡
It was a Friday night dinner, and the three of us were sitting around the table. "I got a partner who was a part of the touring group for 'River dance!" Mom says. "Score!" Rory says, high-fiving her hand. "Who is it?"
"Stanley appleman"
"Mom, who's stanley appleman?" I ask. "He just moved in." Mom repiled. All of a sudden, Mom gets a phone call.
"So Rory, how's dean?" Grandma asks.
"He's good, grandma," rory replied.
"And Olivia, do you have a boyfriend?" Grandma asked
"Yes, but I'm gonna pluck the courage to break it off," I say.
"Oh, why?" Rory asks, knowing that I like jess. "Because I like someone else. And I think I would be happier with them than I am with Harry, " I say. "Well, whoever you have, they would be lucky to have you," Grandma says.
"Tell that to jess," rory muttered. I elbow her. "Who's jess?" "He's lukes nephew, " I replied, giving a mean look at rory. "And he likes liv-," rory said before i cut her off.  "Oh mom, thank god, so who was that?" I ask, changing the subject.
"That was Stanley appleman. Apparently Ms patty showed a picture of me to his wife, and she says I look like Elizabeth Taylor."
"Atleat she said you look like Elizabeth Taylor, she's pretty," Grandma said.
♡♡♡
"Mom, it's too early."
"I want coffee" are what rory and I have been saying senice 5:30 am. Today is the day of the dance marathon, and as you can probably tell, rory and i are not moring people.
"Moring girls," babette says as we get checked in. "Moring," Mom repiles. "Now go get checked for your physicals, and then you could get coffee," babette says, looking at rory, and I. "Yes coffee," rory and I say as we head off to Lane and Luke.
We got everything ready and got a spot on the floor. I was dancing with Harry rory danced with mom, and when the 6th hour came, I just realised how long this day will be.

♡♡♡
Jess and his little fuck buddy came in and walked through the floor. (Yes, I know she had a name it's just that I don't want to say it. Thinking them make my blood boil sometimes)
"Well, look who's suddenly interested in dance," Mom quips as she and rory move beside Harry and I. "Yeah, he's a regular Martha Graham." I say.
I look at Harry, and I notice his jaw is clenched, and he and jess are having some kind of stare off, and whenever I look at jess, he starts making out with Shane. Which is making Harry angry or jealous for some reason? I don't know why. The ten minute break came, and I went straight to Lane to get coffee for mom rory, and i
"Hey girls," Lane says, handing us a sandwich. "Hi," rory and I repiled in between bites. Mom comes in with a worried look on her face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry, but it's about Harry." Mom says.
I run in and go back to the gym. Harry was cheating on me with jess's girlfriend. Anyway, I carry on dancing, and when the time is right, I'll confront him.
"She's still there," 
"Who?"
"Shane. She's still there staring and kissing, and I'm just gonna remind you liv this is in public." I hear Harry say.
"Oh.. that's great, " I replied scarstaicly.
"Why can't they just get a room. Or scratch that get a telephone pole, " he said.
"Okay, you know what, Harry. I've had enough. I know you've cheated on me. In fact, i know that Shane cheated on jess, too. But anyway, to hell with this right, I mean, know that you're done using me. You can use some other girl until one with absolutely no brain comes along, and it will just turn into a cycle. So I hope you and Shane are happy together because I was never happy with you, "
"You talking about me?" Jess asked.
"No."
"I heard you mentioning shane,"
"Shane's not you."
"Shane concerns me,"
"She concerns me too and all women for that matter."
"Why are you here anyway you're not dancing?"
"You are. So stop talking to me and concetrait on your boyfriend. "
"I'm sorry she can't," Harry says.
"What are you talking about?"
"EVERONE CAN SEE LIV EVERONE. AND IVE SPENT WEEKS MONTHS ACTUALLY TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF THAT IT WASN'T TRUE AND EVERTHING IS FINE BETWEEN US AND I WAS WRONG. YOUVE BEEN INTO HIM SENICE YOU GOT HERE SO GO BE TOGETHER." Harry says as he walks off the floor.
I run off the floor with tears in my eyes.
♡♡♡
"He was right," jess says.
"What?"
"He was right. He handled it wrong. Breaking up in front of everybody like that. The guys a total jerk"
"So, are you definitely broken up with Harry?"
"Yeah, I'm definitely broken up with Harry,"
"I've got to take care of something," he says before leaving me alone at the lake.