𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

The dinner was perfect. Everyone enjoyed it. Jimin warmed up to them easily. After Jungkook apologised to him, they are like close friends. Jungkook and Taehyung were Jimin's side all the time. Seeing these three together Yoongi felt warm.

Now It is time for Jimin to leave. They walked him to door. Jimin bowed to them and turned to leave. That's when Yoongi thought about Mr. Choi. The man had asked them about Jimin's details. Yoongi wants to know, if Jimin relly know that man.

"Jimin." Yoongi called, Jimin looked at him, so did his boyfriends. "I wanted to know something." Jimin nodded. "There is a company from busan we are going to collaborate with. The CEO told us that he is a friends of yours and wanted to know your address and phone number. I think his name is Choi Minseok." When that name came out of Yoongi's mouth, Jimin's face went pale. He gulped, eyes widened with fear. The younger bite on his trembling lower lips as if he is trying not to cry. There was sweat beads on his forehead and his hands were trembling slightly. "Are you okay?" Yoongi furrowed his brows in concern. Taehyung and Jungkook was already beside Jimin, and they stared at the smaller man.

Jimin inhaled deeply and signed with trembling hands. They all looked at Taehyung.

"Did you gave it to him?" Taehyung frowned looking at all of them.

"No, we didn't. We wanted to know if he is honest or not. Do you want us to give him your number?" Namjoon was the one who replied. Hearing this Jimin shook his head vehemently as no. He looked really scared.

"Is he someone you know?" Jimin hesitated before nodding to Jin's question. "Is he a friend?" Jimin shook his head as no, his lower lips still trapped between his teeth. "Is he someone you don't like?" Jimin nodded again. Jin pulled him in to hug. Jimin froze but slowly wrapped his arms around the taller man's waist.

"Are you scared of him?" Hoseok asked when they pulled away. Jimin bite on his lips nervous. "It's okay. If you don't want to share those things. We won't give your details to him. Don't worry about it." Jimin tried to smile, but it just came out as a grimace.

"Will you be okay alone? Do you want to stay here tonight?" Yoongi asked holding the younger's hands. He looked really scared. Yoongi really want him to stay there tonight, with them. But the smaller shook his head and bowed. And without looking at any of them he walked away. They stand there until Jimin went in to his house and closed the door.

"Will he be okay?" Hoseok looked concerned, they all are.

"I hope." Yoongi walked back in to their home, others following behind. Their heart ached for their small neighbor.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Jimin closed the door behind him. The walk from his neighbor's to his house felt really long. He slid down till he hit the floor then wrapped arms around the knees and placed hus head on them. Tears which he was holding rolled down from his eyes.

The dinner was perfect. Jimin really loved it. They are all good people. It's been months he felt this much happiness.

But, when the name came out of Yoongi's mouth everything crushed. He felt world spinning around him. And the devil's face flashed in front of him. The man is searching for him, to take him away. Jimin don't want that to happen. He can't endure those tortures again.

Jimin is grateful that his neighbors didn't tell Minseok about his details. They even told him about the situation. They considered talking to him. He was happy to have them in his life. Jimin saw the concern in their eyes, when his expression changed. Jimin tried his best to hide those tears from them. But his face gave it away. He was already depressed, and now he ruined their night too. He felt guilty. But he was so scared to care. He was scared he will be trapped again, scared that everything will turn back to how things were five months ago.

Jimin just wanted to be safe. That's why he left busan, that's why he came to seoul, that's why he left his family and friends. That's why he left everything. But he is far away from safe. His misfortune is following him everywhere, in the name of Choi Minseok.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

ε('。•᎑•。')っ ♡

☆ᴠᴏᴛᴇ★
🗨️ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ💬