𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Jimin was scared. He never thought the worst person of his life will be there. The man, who was the reason he left busan, who he never wanted to see again, was in front of him, just some steps away.

He was going out of the changing room, when he saw the man, a little away from him talking to someone. What is he doing here? Of course he owns a clothing brand. He will be there as it was a big fashion event. Jimin wondered if he saw him on the ramp. Of course, he would have. He must be waiting for Jimin, to take him away from his new found happiness.

Jimin never wanted to see him again. So that's what he did. He escaped from there, texting Jin that he has to go somewhere urgently. Then he went straight home. He locked all of the doors and windows for safety measures.

Everything was perfect in seoul. He got kind neighbors. He got Taehyung as a good friend. And he got close with Jin too. They are so good to him. He was happy.

But now, he is scared. His past were in front of him. The man is in seoul. Jimin is scared that, the devil man will find him, will take him away from here, will torture him.

Jimin sat on the bed, pulling his knees closer to the chest, wrapping his arms around them, he stared at the wall in front of him. What will he do now? He wanted to scream his lungs out. But he can't. The cruel man had snatched everything from him. Jimin hugged himself closer and sobbed in to his knees as the tears slide down his cheeks.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Taehyung couldn't sleep, so does his boyfriends. He can feel them turning and tossing, trying to sleep. He felt upset that they talk like that about Jimin. But he is not in a place to blame them. He himself thought Jimin is arrogant. But he was upset, with his boyfriends, mostly with himself.

Their new neighbor was Jimin. Even after been with Jimin the whole week, he never asked, where he lives. What kind of friend is he. He felt disappointment in himself.

After knowing his new friend is their neighbor he felt excited. He did called and texted Jimin. But the smaller didn't even seen it.

His thoughts broke when he heard a sound. There was a shuffle on the bed, as someone walked towards the window. Taehyung glanced at the figure. Even if he can't see clearly in the dark, he know it's Jungkook. The muscular figure stared out of the window. Taehyung assumed, he is staring at Jimin's house. Jungkook must be feeling guilty, he had told them, how he shouted at Jimin for that simple thing. Taehyung wanted to comfort him, but before he could get up, he saw another figure walking towards Jungkook.

"Kook, are you okay?" Yoongi asked as he caress the taller's back. Jungkook looked at him and hugged him tight. Taehyung can hear him sobbing in to hyung's shoulder. His eyes teared up at the sight.

"I am not hyung. I am feeling guilty. I shouted at him. Asked him if he is blind, even called him dumb on his face. I should have think first." Jungkook croaked.

Taehyung felt more upset at the words. His boyfriend called Jimin dumb? Jungkook is not like that. He barely speak to strangers, let alone shout. He is kind to others. It must be the work tension, that he shouted at Jimin. But there is no explanation for his rudeness.

When Taehyung think from Jimin's side, he felt his heart breaking. Taehyung or his hyungs will never understand what the smaller felt. He should definitely talk to the silver hair man and apologise to him.

"You didn't mean it. You were stressed about the event." Yoongi consoled the younger.

"That doesn't mean, i should shout at someone. I hurt him hyung. I didn't mean it. But i hurt someone." Jungkook's sound filled the room.

"It's okay, kook. What done is done. If you are really guilty about what you did, apologise to Jimin. He will forgive you." Yoongi patted Jungkook's back to comfort him. "And now go to bed. You need to sleep. It was a long day. You are tired. Let's try to sleep. Come on."

Yoongi guide Jungkook to the bed. They both lied down and hugged each other. Taehyung sighed. His thoughts went back to Jimin. He will go to Jimin's house in the morning. They can talk and go to university together.

But now, Taehyung is tired. He felt his eyes getting, he snuggled closer to Hoseok's side as the older wrapped his hands around him. Another hand wrapped around his waist, from the back, which he know is Namjoon's. He felt calm, sandwiching between his hyungs. Taehyung listen to the sound of his hyung's heartbeat. He closed his in to a deep slumber.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Jin texted Jimin to check up on him. But the man isn't replying. After helping them yesterday, he just disappeared from there. Jimin must be tired. They themselves woke up late.

Jin thought about their conversation with Taehyung. Jimin is mute. He never thought Jimin will be mute. He was really friendly when they texted. So he thought the smaller was introverted. There are people who isn't good at talking face to face, but are good at texting. Jin just thought their neighbor was like that too.

But that's not the case. He can't talk. Jin felt sad for the younger, the man who helped them without any hesitation. The kind, beautiful human. He and his boyfriends misjudged him, without knowing.

Jin decided to invite the silver hair man for the dinner. Today is the perfect day. They should thank Jimin for helping them. Maybe they can ask Jimin to join BTS as a model. Jin smiled at the thought of Jimin working with them.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

ε('。•᎑•。')っ ♡

☆ᴠᴏᴛᴇ★
🗨️ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ💬