𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

The morning sun peeked through the curtain, making Hoseok open his eyes. He squinted his eyes trying to adjust with the light.

Sensing a weight on his lap, he looked down, to find Jungkook sleeping there head buried in to his tummy. A smile formed on his lips, when the younger hugged his waist tightly. The older ruffled Jungkook's hair, then gave a peck on his forehead.

Hoseok's neck and shoulder were sore. Sleeping on the couch is really hard.

Couch? Why was he sleeping on a couch? Did he and Jungkook fight with others, and they kicked them out? Their silly fights sometimes end up with one or two of them on couch.

Hoseok looked around. He was in living room sitting on the couch with Jungkook's head on his lap. His other boyfriends were also there. Taehyung and Yoongi sleeping together on the other couch. Jin was also sleeping while sitting on the arm chair.

Namjoon was the only one who wasn't sleeping. He was looking out of the window, which can give them clear view of Jimin's house.

That's when he remembered the events happened previous night. Jimin didn't came for dinner. He is not in his house either. He is missing since yesterday. The whole night they sat in the living room, calling his friends and people he know. But no one know where he is.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi also went out to look for their neighbor, who they have feelings for. But they hadn't found any trace of him. That time they had realized, they don't know much about him. They don't even know his background nor about his past. But still they love him.

According to Jungkook Minseok could be the reason of his disappearance. But they can't accuse someone, before knowing the truth. Still they are trying to find out where Minseok is. They can't put Jimin's life in danger.

Placing a pillow under Jungkook's head, Hoseok stood up. He looked at the wall clock, which showed twenty past eight.

Hoseok walked towards Namjoon who were so focused on typing something in his phone. Hearing his footsteps Namjoon looked up and smiled sadly at him.

"Joonah." Hoseok called rubbing Namjoon's shoulder. "What are you doing here?" Even through he know the answer, he asked it anyway.

"I was waiting for Jimin. I didn't want to miss it, if he come back." Namjoon whispered. "But he didn't." Namjoon sighed.

"I think we should file a complaint." Hoseok suggested. That is the best they can do now.

"I already did." Namjoon replied. Hoseok stared at him. Seeing tears in the other's eyes Hoseok wondered, how much he loves Jimin and when did he realised he is in love. He himself is worried about Jimin. But the look on Namjoon's face told him, the taller had feelings for the younger longer than he do.

"Joonah." Hoseok started. Hearing hum from the other he continued. "When did you realised, you are in love with Jimin?"

Namjoon looked at him, confused by the sudden question. After staring at him for seconds, he looked down at his lap. "I had a little crush on him since we met him. I didn't mind it though. But when i kissed him i knew it, i am in love." Namjoon bite on his bottom lip as a pink shade appeared on his cheeks.

"But it's been long, Joon. Why did you hide it so long?" Hoseok was confused. Why did he suppressed his feelings. He should have open up to them, like Hoseok did.

"I was scared. We only knew him for short period of time. I thought, if i told you about it, i will lose you too." A lone tear escape the others eyes, which Hoseok wiped away.

"If i tell you the truth, i also thought like that. But i wanted to be honest. That's why i confessed." Hoseok leaned in to capture the taller's lips. The kiss was short. But it was a promise to trust each other, to be there for each other.

"Hyungs, did you get any information about Jiminie?" Jungkook walked up to them, with Jin following behind.

Namjoon and Hoseok shook their head in sync. The hope in the other two's face vanished at that.

"What will we do now?" Yoongi also walked towards them looking grumpy and tired. "We should file a complaint." He said, wrapping an arm around Jin's shoulder.

"Joon already did." Hoseok replied. They all nodded their head. Other than that, they can't do anything to find Jimin.

"JIMINNN."

They all quickly turned towards Taehyung, who screamed Jimin's name as he sat up abruptly.

"What happened, Tae? Are you okay?" Jin stride towards the younger who sat on the couch covering his face, others following the oldest.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Just a bad dream." He was trying to catch his breath. Hoseok sat beside him and rubbed his back to comfort him.

After calming down a little, the younger spoke again. "I had a dream about Jiminie. He was trapped in a dark room, calling for help. And then someone cover his mouth and dragged him to the darkness. He seemed really scared. I wanted to help him. But i couldn't." He whispered the last part dejectedly.

"It's okay, Tae. It was just a dream. Yoongi ruffled the younger's hair.

"It's not okay, hyung. He is missing. And i miss him so much. And i am feeling guilty, i ignored him past few days. I want to see him, hyung. I-" A sob escaped Taehyung's lips, as he wiped his tears.

Hoseok frowned at the blond's words. Taehyung ignored Jimin? But why? As if hearing his thoughts, Jungkook asked the question. "Why did you ignore him, Tae?"

"I've been in love with Jimin, like more than friends. And i thought if i ignore him, the feelings will go away." Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

It was silent for almost a minute. Hoseok made eye contact with Namjoon. They just had the same talk about it.

Seeing all of them staring at him Taehyung spoke again. "I know, i should've talked about it to you. But i didn't have courage. I doubted if you will agree with it or not. And i was confused about my own feelings. Also we should consider Jimin's thoughts too. What if he don't feel same. And what if, he is not interested in polyamory. There was a lot of thoughts. Ignoring my feelings was the easiest way. But now i regret it." Taehyung bite on his lips, tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Now we all love Jimin. We just wants to hear from him. If he agree, we can be together." Namjoon smiled at the younger.

"But he is missing." Taehyung mumbled.

"We will find him. Don't worry." Jin hugged Taehyung, patting his back to comfort. The younger nodded, wiping his nose.

"Guysss, there is a car outside Jimin's house." Hoseok heard Jungkook shouting. He wished it is Jimin as they all rushed out of the house.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

From now on updates will be thrice a week- Monday Wednesday and Friday. Stay tuned🥰💜

ε('。•᎑•。')っ ♡

☆ᴠᴏᴛᴇ★
🗨️ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ💬