𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Taehyung was distant with Jimin. Jimin don't know if he is imagining things or not. But his best friend seems like avoiding him. Taehyung had texted him asking if he got home safely, when he left BTS previous day. After that no messages, no missed calls. Nor did he came to Jimin's house. They had decided to study together. Even though Taehyung didn't like to study, he seemed enthusiastic about studying with Jimin. So Jimin thought he will show up. But the blond didn't. Jimin texted him asking, if he wants to study with him. But the other answer with a no. He didn't even give any excuses. And he can clearly see Taehyung is ignoring him.

Jimin wondered if Taehyung found out that, he kissed two of his boyfriends, or one of them. He hope that's not the reason. But there is no other reason for Taehyung to hate him or ignore him. It hurt Jimin, that his best friend is ignoring him.

Jimin spent his whole day in his room. The happiness he felt previous days had vanished. Now Jimin is wrapped in guilt and self loath. He think about the mistake he did, kissing two of his neighbors who are in a relationship with each other and with four other men.

Even though Namjoon said they are okay, there was an awkwardness when they are alone. Now Jin too. Jimin don't know how he is gonna face any of them. And now Taehyung, his best friend is ignoring him, the reason could be the kiss he shared with other's boyfriends. It's them that kissed him. He don't know about Namjoon, but Jin was trying to help him. He was trying to distract him from panic attack. The older succeeded in it. But gave Jimin another reason to cry unintentionally.

He wondered if Taehyung confronted his mates. Jimin felt like homewrecker, even though it wasn't entirely his fault. He don't want to face any of them. At the same time he don't want to lose them.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

"Are you okay hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, who were zoning out in the office, worry obvious in his face.

"I am worried about Jimin." The older replied looking at him.

Namjoon frowned at that. "What happened to him?" He sat on the couch near Yoongi.

"I don't know if i am over thinking. But yesterday Jimin left BTS without informing any of us. Tae was waiting for Jimin to go back together. But Jimin left without any word. And i saw him through the window. He seemed really disturbed. Yesterday morning he was okay. I think something happened in BTS that made him upset." Yoongi explained.

Namjoon listened attentively. Yoongi was right. Jimin always inform them, before leaving BTS. He at least leave a message for them. The smaller might be really upset, if he left without any word.

Then he remembered - "Hyung, Minseok was here yesterday. He said, he just wanted to know work progress. What if Jimin met him and something happened?" Namjoon's eyes widened.

"That could be the reason." Yoongi mirrored his expression. "I am gonna kill that man if he did something to Jimin." Yoongi clenched his jaw. "We can watch CCTV footage to know what happened between them." Yoongi got up from the couch and went out of the room, Namjoon following behind.

They searched through the CCTV footages. But they couldn't find any interaction between Jimin and Minseok. According to the footage they never met. Then why was Jimin upset. Does someone from BTS bully him.
Namjoon and Yoongi shared a disappointed look. They couldn't find the reason behind Jimin's distress. How are they gonna help him.

Suddenly Yoongi leaned in to the screen with squinted eyes and played a video. Namjoon stared at the screen as it shows the inside of elevator. There was two figures sitting on the floor kissing each other. He can't see their faces, but he can recognise them from anywhere. There is no one in BTS with purple and red hair other than them.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he watched the clip. He saw Jimin pushing Jin away. They both seemed shocked. Then the door opened and Jimin walked out of the elevator. There was tears in both of their eyes.

After glancing at Yoongi Namjoon know the second oldest will definitely confront Jin. Yoongi's palms formed in to a tight fist as he frowned at the scene. After seeing his boyfriend kissing someone, he will definitely think the older is cheating.

But Namjoon doesn't feel like that. He himself did the same deed. He don't have any right to be jealous. But he wasn't even jealous. He felt a little bit excitement at the thought of his boyfriend kissing Jimin. He don't know why he is feeling like that.

Namjoon shook his thoughts off when Yoongi stormed out of the room. Namjoon followed him.

They went straight to Jin who were talking with the staff. Yoongi went to him and dragged a confused Jin to his office. Even though the second oldest was frustrated, he was gentle with his actions. Namjoon wondered if Yoongi is really angry.

"What were you doing in the elevator with Jimin?" Yoongi get straight to the point. As always he don't like to beat around bush.

Jin's eyes widened at the question, guilt evident in his eyes. "W- what?" He stuttered.

"You know what i am saying, hyung." Yoongi's eyes were piercing through the oldest. Namjoon can hear their racing heartbeats, so does his own. He is scared. It's not like they never fought. They did sometimes. But never over something like this.

"I- i didn't do it on purpose. It was-" Jin stuttered out, tears rolling down his cheeks. Namjoon's eyes widened, he walked toward the oldest and he pulled him in to a tight hug.

When they pulled away, Namjoon looks at Yoongi, who also had tears in his eyes. The smaller's eyes softened as he spoke. "Talk to us, hyung. We love you. We are a family. We understands you. Just- just talk to us." Yoongi said softly as tears escaped his eyes.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Uh, oh👀

ε('。•᎑•。')っ ♡

☆ᴠᴏᴛᴇ★
🗨️ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ💬