Chapter 8

Staying with an abuser means, staying with a constant amount of stress

🌼🌼🌼🌼....

                                       ~Kim Taehyung

....

Jungkook was sitting alone on the bed, that is when a sudden sharp pain gripped his chest. He clutched it tightly, his brow furrowing with the unexpected discomfort. Confusion and a hint of worry filled his mind as he wondered why he was getting chest ache regularly from few days.... 

As the pain persisted, Jungkook began to contemplate the frequency of these episodes. He realized that the chest aches had become a recurring occurrence, making him wonder about the cause. A mixture of curiosity and concern swirled in his mind as he tried to figure out the reason behind these unexplained bouts of discomfort....

With the pain still lingering in his chest, Jungkook contemplated his options. He thought about seeking help from Taehyung, given his profession as a doctor. Despite their strained relationship as husbands, Jungkook trusted that Taehyung would set aside their personal issues and act as a medical professional. He believed that Taehyung would check on him and help him understand the cause of these chest pains....

That is when Taehyung bursted inside the room, slamming the door behind, his aura was emitting fire as, his expressions showing rage.... 

The sudden intrusion of Taehyung into the room shattered the silence, the door slamming shut with a violent thud. Taehyung's presence was like a storm, his rage pouring into the room.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he took in Taehyung's fiery aura, the anger radiating off him in waves. Confusion and a hint of worry filled his heart as he wondered what had caused his husband's explosive entrance.... 

"W.....What.... Happe...." Before Jungkook could finish his question, he was cut off by a sharp slap, delivered forcefully by Taehyung. The unexpectedness of the action left him stunned, his face reddening instantly from the impact. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, his hand involuntarily coming up to touch his stinging cheek. He stared at Taehyung in disbelief, the pain from the slap still burning on his skin....

"What happened, you are asking what happened? You fucking acted naive infront of my family causing my brother to doubt on me..... You are fucking responsible for everything, only because of you and your grandmother, my brother slapped me today you bitch..... Only....only because of you my Ji-yun left me........." Taehyung's words hung in the air, the venom dripping from his voice, Jungkook's anger flared. He clenched his fists tightly, his own temper stoked by Taehyung's accusations and the disrespect towards his grandmother. "How dare you speak about my grandmother like that!" Jungkook retorted, his voice filled with a mix of anger and hurt. "Don't you ever mention her name in that tone, you bastard"....