Chapter 28

Only you know the way to my heart my Jungkook

Only you know the way to my heart my Jungkook.... 🌼🌼🌼🌼....

~Kim Taehyung

.....

Jungkook's chest tightened painfully, his heart pounding in his ears. He wanted to hate Taehyung, but the love was still there, undeniable and raw. He closed his eyes, taking a shaky breath before finally whispering, "I'LL COME TO SEOUL."

Jungkook's POV

After I hung up the call, a sudden wave of emotions rushed over me. I didn’t know what to do. The memories of Taehyung hyung torturing me, without any mercy,  spread across my mind. I can't forget those painful moments when he abused me, but I also can't forget the first time I saw him. He looked so handsome. My heart fluttered when I laid eyes on him for the first time. I was so depressed back then after Grandma died, but I felt a strange happiness knowing she chose such a handsome and successful man to be my husband. I couldn't stop blushing whenever I looked at him. But everything changed after he moved to Seoul with me. That's when he started torturing me. I don't know what to do, but I can't just leave him to die. He… he tried to kill himself while writing apologies to me. Has he really changed? Does he truly regret everything? Will he finally love me? He won't look down on me anymore for being illiterate, right? I... I finished school and even got into university. He won’t be ashamed of me anymore, will he? But, should I really go back to him? He humiliated me so many times, he used to beat me without mercy... My... my self-respect will be shattered if I go back to him. But now he's in the hospital, after attempting suicide, fighting for his life... And... I already told Appa and Dada that I'm going to Seoul. They're the ones who saved me from their own son, my so called husband. I should listen to them, right? I'm not cruel like Taehyung hyung, I can't just leave him to die alone, he was the one who saved my life when I was about to die. It’s not like I'm going to stay with him as his husband again. I'm just going to visit him so he can get better. I won't forget what he did to me, and I'll never forgive him for that. But that doesn't mean I'll leave him to die. I'll go to Seoul tomorrow. 

End of Jungkook's POV

After this, Jungkook slowly made his way to the bathroom, his mind clouded with a mix of dread, confusion, and sorrow. His hands trembled slightly as he undressed, discarding his clothes one by one, almost mechanically. When he was completely naked, he stepped into the shower and turned it on. The cold water hit his bare skin with a sharp sting, sending a shiver through his body, but he didn't move. He just stood there, letting the icy water cascade over him, hoping it would numb the overwhelming emotions inside.

At first, he tried to keep it together, holding back the tears that threatened to spill. But the weight of everything he had been holding in, the trauma, the pain, the fear of returning to the man who had hurt him so deeply, was too much to bear. As the cold water continued to drench him, Jungkook broke down. A sob escaped his throat, and soon, he was crying uncontrollably.