Chapter 12

In moonlit dances, Taehyung and Jungkook unite,Two stars in harmony, love's serenade takes flight

Two stars in harmony, love's serenade takes flight.... 🌼🌼🌼🌼....

~Kim Taehyung

....

Taehyung's sobs gradually subsided, his body trembling against Yoongi in the aftermath of their shared emotional release. The room was filled with the sounds of their ragged breaths as Yoongi continued to hold him close.

Yoongi's thoughts were a whirlwind, his heart torn between pity for his brother and anger at what he had done to Jungkook. His gaze was unfocused, his mind wrestling with the conflicting feelings that swirled within him.

Yoongi was in his thoughts when Taehyung's phone started ringing....

The ringing of Taehyung's phone pierced through the emotionally charged air, breaking Yoongi's concentration and pulling him back to reality. He glanced at the phone, wondering who could be calling at such a moment.

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's arms tightly and harshly seperated him from himself and asked him to pick up the call....

Yoongi's abrupt action startled Taehyung. His body jerked as Yoongi firmly pulled him away and commanded him to answer the phone call.

Trembling slightly, Taehyung reached for his phone and checked the caller ID. Before he answered, he shot a small, apprehensive glance at Yoongi, uncertain what to expect on the other end of the line.

Yoongi nodded in aproval while Taehyung picked up the call, it was a call from the hospital, asking for him to come over as Jungkook was showing some movements and they need the doctor....

The call from the hospital instantly replaced the charged atmosphere in the room with a sense of hope. Taehyung held the phone to his ear and listened intently.

Yoongi watched him, anxiety and trepidation written all over his face. He knew the significance of the call and silently prayed for a positive update.

"Hyung..... Jungkook.... I.... I.... need to check on him, I have to go to the hospital...." Taehyung's words were hurried, the words spilling from his lips in a rush as the news about Jungkook stirred a mixture of relief and anxiety within him.

Yoongi's eyes narrowed, his expression reflecting a complex mix of emotions. He nodded slowly, silently agreeing that yes, Taehyung needed to check on Jungkook, but at the same time, a wave of protectiveness washed over him.

"Are you sure you won't hurt him again?" Yoongi's voice was steely, his gaze never leaving Taehyung as he posed the question. The memories of Jungkook's suffering flashed through Yoongi's mind. Protectiveness and worry warred in his heart.

"I'm not going to hurt him", Taehyung answered, his voice resolute. There was a determination in his eyes, a solemn promise that he would do everything in his power to make things right.

Yoongi took a deep breath, his mind racing with decisions and plans. The thought that Taehyung was necessary for Jungkook's treatment, that he was the best cardiologist and heart surgeon in South Korea, weighed on his decision. With a grim expression, Yoongi resolved to keep things hidden for the time being. Informing the family about the abuse, as much as he wanted to, would only worsen the situation and potentially harm Jungkook's recovery. The family would not allow Taehyung near him, and that would be detrimental to Jungkook's medical care, so he decided to inform his family once Jungkook returns home....

Yoongi was brought back to reality by the sight of Taehyung struggling to apply the ointment to his wounds. The act tugged at his heartstrings, a sharp pang of guilt cutting through him.

"Let me help you", he blurted out, moving closer to Taehyung, the remnants of his anger now replaced by a softer, more caring tone....

Taehyung being scared, agreed to Yoongi's proposal and let him treat his wounds, Yoongi noticed the fear in Taehyung's eyes but did not say anything as he was too much angry on the younger and disappointed too, so he maintained his cold facade while applying the ointment on Taehyung's wounds....

Yoongi's touch was brusque, the application of ointment harsh and without care. Each motion was a silent statement of his disappointment and anger.

Taehyung bit his lip, trying to bear the pain without complaint. The fear in his eyes was still present, a stark contrast to his usual resilient self....

After done with treating Taehyung's wounds, he decided to accompany the younger to the hospital with the real motive of dropping him there as he cannot let his younger brother drive in this injured state but as he cannot say it out loud to the younger so he said that "I want to check on Jungkook and Appa so I will also go with you", Yoongi's cold words cut through the air, the statement of wanting to accompany Taehyung to the hospital serving as a veiled excuse. The real motive, to ensure Taehyung was safe in his current condition, remained unsaid.

Taehyung's expression flickered, a hint of sadness crossing his face at Yoongi's cool demeanor. He nodded, understanding the implicit order to silently comply.

The ride to the hospital was filled with an uncomfortable silence. Yoongi's gaze was fixed ahead, his features cold and stoic. Taehyung occasionally glanced at him, the sadness in his eyes evident despite his efforts to conceal it.

The weight of their unspoken emotions and the events of the day hung heavily in the car, making the journey feel longer than it actually was.

And then they finally reached the hospital....

.....................................................................

Thank you for reading! Your votes and comments mean the world to me. Please share your thoughts and support my story by voting. Together, we can make it even better!

Vote target 11+

Thanks for reading....

I Love you My dear Lovely Bears....

🐻🐻🐻🐻....

......................................................................