Chapter 33

Love is like a warm hug for your heart, making you smile and feel cozy all over

Love is like a warm hug for your heart, making you smile and feel cozy all over....🌼🌼🌼🌼.....

~Kim Taehyung

....

Jungkook was still sobbing, his body trembling uncontrollably as he crouched against the hallway wall. Yoongi stood silently for a moment, watching the younger crumble under the weight of guilt and confusion. Finally, he knelt down and placed a gentle hand on Jungkook's back, rubbing in slow circles, trying to calm him down.

"It's okay, Jungkook.... it's okay," Yoongi whispered softly, but Jungkook's sobs only grew louder. Yoongi sighed, pulling him into a hug, one arm tightly around Jungkook's shoulders, the other patting his back. "Shh... it's okay, let it out."

Jungkook cried harder, his face buried in Yoongi's chest, tears soaking Yoongi's shirt. "I didn't mean it.... I didn't want this," he choked out between sobs.

Yoongi stroked his hair, holding him close. "I know, Jungkook. I know. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier... I just... I didn't want things to get worse." He pulled back slightly, cupping Jungkook's face and forcing him to meet his gaze. "What Taehyung did to you, it's... it's unforgivable, I know that. No one is asking you to forgive him."

Jungkook's lips quivered, and his eyes were red and puffy from crying. "He.... he treated me so badly, he abused me, tortured me, humiliated me, hyung. He ruined me. I hate him for what he did, I can't forget it." His voice cracked with the weight of his emotions.

"I know, and you don't have to forget it." Yoongi's voice was gentle, but his eyes were serious. "But... you need to know what happened after you left. Taehyung.... he hasn't been okay, Jungkook. He's been in pain, too."

Jungkook frowned, still sniffling. "What do you mean?"

Yoongi sighed deeply. "After you left, Taehyung fell apart. Everyone cut him off. For six months, no one even visited him, including us. He barely ate, he stopped caring about himself. Jimin and I had to move in with him for some business purpose, then after coming here we were so shocked to hear this state of Taehyung, we had to make sure he didn't starve to death. He'd lock himself in his room for days.... just writing in that diary, over and over again, apologizing to you. He didn't eat, didn't sleep, didn't even bathe." Yoongi:s voice wavered, his own eyes welling up with tears.

Jungkook blinked, his chest tightening at the thought of Taehyung, once so proud and strong, reduced to that state. "He.... he did that?"