Chapter 35

Your cheeks may turn rosy when you blush, but it's your smile that lights up my entire world

Your cheeks may turn rosy when you blush, but it's your smile that lights up my entire world....🌼🌼🌼🌼....

~Kim Taehyung

....

The door suddenly burst open, making Jungkook and Taehyung flinch in surprise. Jimin entered the room with a wide grin plastered on his face, practically bouncing with excitement.

"Surprise" he announced, his voice full of glee. "I have a surprise for you both, but you'll have to come outside to see it."

Before either Jungkook or Taehyung could respond, Jimin added, "Come quick.You don't want to miss it." Then, without giving them a chance to ask questions, he dashed out of the room, still grinning.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, his expression curious. "Kookie, why is Jiminie-hyung so happy?" he asked, his voice small and innocent. His wide eyes were sparkling with curiosity, and he glanced back toward the door, hoping to see Jimin again.

Jungkook shrugged, a smile on his lips. "I don't know, Tae. I guess we'll have to go and find out," he said, watching as Taehyung's curiosity shifted into a shy blush. Jungkook noticed the sudden change in Taehyung's demeanor and teased, "Why are your cheeks so red, Tae? Did something happen?"

Taehyung's eyes widened, and he immediately covered his face with his small hands, peeking at Jungkook through the gaps between his fingers. "N..No, nothing happened," he mumbled, his voice muffled and full of embarrassment.

Jungkook chuckled at the sight, his heart swelling with fondness. "Are you sure? Because you look like a cute little tomato right now," he teased, leaning a bit closer to Taehyung's face.

"Stop teasing me, Kookie." Taehyung whined, his blush deepening. He turned his back on Jungkook and hid his face against his shoulder, making himself smaller. Jungkook reached out and gently tugged on Taehyung's arm, pulling him closer.

"I'm just kidding, Tae," Jungkook said softly. "But you really are cute, you know?" He leaned in and brushed his lips against Taehyung's ear, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Especially when you're shy."

Taehyung's breath hitched, and he turned around just enough to look up at Jungkook with wide, innocent eyes. "Kookie.... don't say things like that," he murmured, his blush spreading to the tips of his ears.

Jungkook grinned, amused by how easily Taehyung got flustered. "Why not? You are my husband right?" he asked, moving his face closer until their noses were almost touching. "Does it make your heart race?"

Taehyung's eyes darted to Jungkook's lips for a split second before he quickly averted his gaze, feeling his heart pound in his chest. "Kookie," he whispered, "you're doing it again. Isn't it me who should me doing this? I am top."