Chapter 29

Love is very precious, respect it when you recive it

Love is very precious, respect it when you recive it.... 🌼🌼🌼🌼....

~Kim Taehyung

....

Jungkook reached Seoul quickly, but worry weighed heavily on him. As soon as he arrived, he spotted Yoongi, who had come to pick him up, his face clouded with sadness.

Jungkook quietly sat in the car, his gaze fixed outside the window as they drove towards their house. Yoongi glanced at him, concern evident in his eyes. After a moment of silence, Yoongi softly asked, "How have you been, Jungkook?"

Jungkook hesitated, his voice low, "I've been… fine, I guess. Just busy with studies and everything."

Yoongi nodded, sensing the unease in his response. He wanted to ask more, but something in Jungkook's tone held him back. Neither of them mentioned Taehyung, the silence between them growing heavier. Yoongi's worry lingered, unspoken.

Soon, they reached the house. Jungkook stepped out of the car, feeling a heavy weight in his chest as he walked slowly towards the front door. Yoongi followed after parking, quietly opening the door for him. As Jungkook stepped inside, the familiar scent of the house hit him, instantly making him feel lightheaded. The memories flooded back, every fearful moment spent with Taehyung, every painful reminder of what he had been trying so hard to forget.

His heart raced, and his vision blurred as the trauma he had buried resurfaced. Panic gripped him, his legs growing weak. Just as he was about to collapse, Yoongi caught him, steadying him.

"Jungkook," Yoongi whispered, concern deepening. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook shook his head, barely able to speak, his voice trembling. "It's… it's all coming back. I thought I could forget, but being here...."

"Take a deep breath," Yoongi urged gently, holding him close. "You don't have to go through this again. We're here, me, Jimin, Appa, Dad."

Jungkook’s eyes were filled with pain, but he nodded, leaning on Yoongi for support. "Thank you, hyung..."

Yoongi smiled at his little brother, but there was hesitation behind his eyes. "Freshen up, we need to visit him," he said, his voice steady, though his heart wavered.

Inside, Yoongi was torn. He didn’t want Jungkook to face the man who had caused him so much pain. Every instinct screamed to protect him, to keep him away from those memories. But this was the only way. The only way to help Taehyung, his brother, whom he cared for despite everything.

Jungkook looked up, eyes glistening with emotion. "I don’t know if I can do this, hyung… but for Tae, I’ll try. But hyung, when I loved him he pushed me away and now when I left, he wants me back. I don't want to return. I hate him but I still Love him why? "