[2] As if the world has left me, i hate that strange feeling

[Thirteen years ago]

"You clean up all of this again today, right?"

Dunk looks up to see one of his classmates asking him a question in a demanding tone. He isn't asking something, he is demanding him to do the things they don't want to do. As usual. Dunk only nods because he doesn't really like to argue with other people, cleaning up the mess they did in this basketball court after their match isn't that hard. He just needs to sacrifice some of his time to get home earlier. He doesn't like to go home earlier too, so he always ends up in this position every Thursday. They give him their grin and leave this place while chatting about where they should go after school.

Dunk Natachai is a highschool student who is currently already in the second grade. He is the quiet type of person who doesn't really stand out in everything he did in his highschool time. He is just an ordinary student someone will forget about when they have all graduated from this place. And so far, he is content with his peaceful highschool life even though his classmates always make him go home late every Thursday to clean up the court.

His school is famous for their basketball, even the school's representation of its basketball (or the school basketball team) is a bunch of worthy players that so many professional teams have their eyes on them. So to keep the eye of new emerging talents outside the school's representation team, every class always has their basketball matches within the class members. This applies for both boys and girls, this school is just good to find a talent for this specific sport in both genders.

Dunk's class is scheduled on Thursday evening. The girls will use the smaller basketball court in the fifth floor of the school building and the boys take the larger basketball court in a separate building behind their school buildings area. Dunk doesn't really have talent in sports so he usually doesn't contribute much in the match between his classmates and just sits on his bench all the time. He contributes more in helping them to clean this place before the school's representation boys team will use this place later. Yes, an hour after Dunk's class used this place, the real students who can play basketball will take this place to go practice before their big matches.

Today is no different.

Dunk is on his duty to take the scattered balls in the court when he hears someone walk into the basketball court. He has a loud stomp, it's not possible to miss hearing it. Who is it? It's probably his classmate, maybe he comes back because he left his belongings and wants to take it. But Dunk is wrong when he hears the man that has a loud stomp suddenly talk... talk to him?

"Can I help you?"

Dunk turns his body around and sees a guy that is slightly taller than him, has a really beautiful tan color of skin and a great smile, which is currently directed toward him. Dunk needs a whole five seconds to comprehend who this guy is and what he is doing now.

He has no idea at all so he only raises his eyebrows as a response.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You should be confused about who I am."

I am.

Dunk is pretty sure that this guy whose smiling is so nice to see is not someone from his class so the other option is... Maybe he is one of the basketball school's players Dunk is never aware of because he doesn't really pay too much attention to it, unlike most of the students in this school.

If he is who Dunk thinks he is, then he is an hour earlier than he should have arrived at this place.

"My name is Joong Archen, I'm from first grade. Apparently I will use this place to practice but I am one hour earlier than I should."