[12] I am holding someone else, not you

It feels like dejavu.

The way when Dunk opened his eyes he sees someone else than the person he was with before he fell unconscious.

It was Pond Naravit.

And now it's Force Jiratchapong.

But the person who was with him before the darkness consumed him and saw the ugliest side of his life is always the same.

It's Joong Archen.

This time, he didn't faint in front of him. He managed to stay awake for such a time after they arrived at the hospital, but the doctor seemed to have given him some medicine for his wounded body and it made him feel so sleepy. Joong was there with him, keeping some distance, but he didn't leave him alone after the doctor's examination was over. Dunk was too exhausted to care about what he was doing there, observing him alone in the distance, so he just ignored his whole existence and put his body at rest mode.

He had enough today.

But he still saw him there, before he fell asleep.

When he wakes up, he sees a whole different person by his side. As it should be. Force keeps only looking at him with silence, there is so much pain and sadness in his eyes when he sees Dunk in this broken state. Dunk can almost see him blaming himself for not being there to protect him.

Dunk didn't need protection from anyone. He always thinks that way, but then he remembers what put him in this state.

"My step-father."

Force, who holds his hand so tight with sad eyes, finally says something to him. "I took care of it, I sent my lawyer to go to the police station where they temporarily put your step-father. You shouldn't be worried about it and you don't need to face him again, all you need to do is just tell me how long you want him to sentence in jail."

That easy?

"You can always tell me if you want a death or lifetime sentence for him, I can arrange that."

Sometimes, Dunk forgets about Force Jiratchapong's family background.

"I want him to get the punishment he deserves for what he did to me and my mother."

Even if it is too late, Dunk wants justice for his mother and the younger version of himself. Perhaps, he will get his justice right now? He must try.

"And he will get that, I will make sure of it." Force gives him a smile before kissing his forehead softly. Dunk closes his eyes and feels the familiar guilt.

Dunk knows, he always knows how much Force loves him. At times like this, it makes him feel like the cruelest person alive because even after this long, he can't give him what Force truly deserves.

He can't love him the same way he loves Dunk Natachai.

But sure thing, Dunk has a lot of affections for him. And for that reason alone, he doesn't want him to get hurt.

"Force."

"Yes?"

"You met him, didn't you?"

There is a loudest silence between them in Dunk's one person hospital room as the younger sees how Force looks almost shocked at Dunk's question. The man never expected that Dunk would talk about that matter, remembering his hesitation to talk about his past.

But Dunk must talk about him. Because if he doesn't talk about Joong Archen when he is already back in his life and now has already met with Force, then, what is the difference between him and that person?