[11] Someone else, not you, is holding me

We will start this chapter with the famous words that said "love in the first sight does exist".

Force Jiratchapong has been living his whole life and thinks those words are bullshit because how can someone be in love with another person just by the sight of them? It's nonsense and creepy. So, when his best friend Book Kasidet came to him and said that he fell in love with someone just from the first glance of them, it creeped him out so bad.

"You should at least know them first before telling me you are head over heels for someone?"

He remembered clearly about his words and his doubts to his best friend that day. Book looked at him in annoyance and said,

"Wait till you experience yourself that love can come in so many forms, including love at the first sight."

Force didn't know anything about it because his past experiences were always something related to habit. He was twenty two years old and he had some experiences with both women and men, he didn't really care about genders and it seemed like no one in his family really cared about it. They knew and they didn't make a fuss about it. As long as his older brother is straight and will give them the descendant of their family's name. Everything is good.

It's a privilege for a second son like him.

So, he rather lived his life with the freedom to become who he really wanted. And yes, his ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends were someone who at least was friends with him once before they became another things.

Force Jiratchapong was famous for being seen with a different partner every quarter of a year, it feels like he could only stay with one person for three long months. The longest was a girl from highschool days, they got together for almost a half year before Force asked her to let him go because he felt like their relationship wouldn't go anywhere. He didn't know why he was being like that but maybe because of his carefree nature, he got easily bored with his partners.

Book, his best friend, his same age friend since they were still using a diaper who sadly also his neighbor (but don't worry Force was never and will never get attracted to him romantically, he is very sure of that) often said that he wasn't found a person that his heart wanted so dearly, that's why. That's why he never really wanted to work things out for someone.

Maybe he was right.

Because only a month after he questioned Book's way of falling in love easily with another person at the first sight, he got his karma.

It was a rainy Monday and his class ended late. His bunch of friends also skipped that class collectively without telling him, damn it. He didn't have someone to hang out with after the class while waiting for the rain to stop. To make everything more miserable, he didn't bring his car because his brother borrowed it to pick up his girl. He was bored, and the rain didn't seem to get over in the next two hours, so he let his feet to take him to wherever it wanted as long as he didn't get wet and it stopped in front of the university's library.

Ha! Force Jiratchapong was never a diligent student. He loved the gym more than any libraries in his town. He believed he got accepted into Rangsit University all because of his father's big influence on this city. For your information, Force's family is one of the richest from Pathum Thani and his father once became the city's mayor when he and his two years gap older brother were a child. His family kinda had some reputation to maintain in this city, especially in the educational part. So it's a must for someone like him to get accepted into a prestigious university in their city. Which was the place he got into everyday for the past three years.

He should study diligently so he could graduate in the next one or two years.

When he stepped into the place he never really got himself into for the past three years, he had a mindset that he would step out from that place with the same Force Jiratchapong he had been aware of. But everything changed when his eyes caught sight of a handsome yet beautiful (he sounded crazy, he knew) man named... Dunk Natachai.