[16] And I gave forgiveness I've been denying

Book Kasidet knows that his best friend sees red when he walks inside the medical building on this private island and sees his boyfriend and his ex are laughing together. Yes they are laughing, they don't look like someone who had a broken past. Book must admit they almost look like two people who finally reunite after a long time.

Someone who Book assumes as Dunk's ex whose name is Joong Archen talks softly to the latter, he finds it funny that Dunk was searching for his soft lenses first when they got into the cottages area. Dunk defends himself while saying,

"Wait until you have a bad sight like me. I will mock you so much."

Their peaceful banter isn't staying too long because when Dunk looks behind Joong's back and locks his eyes with a hurted Force, he freezes and his face is dropped.

"Force."

Book is too late to act and everything goes fast in front of him.

Force grabs Joong's collar and pins the poor man into the wall while giving him punches left and right, in a matter of seconds. The oldest one here is angry and his heart is breaking just from the sight of his boyfriend laughing together with his ex, when they shouldn't even breathe in the same air together. All this time, what holds Force together is his belief that Dunk hates Joong so much he can't bear the sight of him. But, what greets him when he reaches this place is Dunk who laughed with his ex. There is almost no hint of hatred between them and of course, it makes Force's ground break into pieces.

He definitely can't accept this.

Book is worried about the aftermath of Force's broken heart and wrath.

"Why everytime I see you with him, he gets hurt!" He punches Joong again and Book steps in, he must do something before Force can kill someone tonight. Dunk too.

But both of them are no match with Force Jiratchapong's strength when he is angry and Dunk is pretty much shocked to see his boyfriend's angry side. Book knows that Force never gets angry with Dunk, it's about time to finally let this side of him in front of his precious boyfriend.

A trigger to Force's bad temper was a lot back then, but after Dunk changed the entirety of him, there is only one thing remaining that can trigger his bad side now.

It's his possessiveness.

And Book knows it, he saw this side of his best friend too many times on too many occasions, before Dunk Natachai came to his life ten years ago. Force worked very hard to make Dunk as his, a whole five fucking years of rejection, he never gave up, Book never saw Force really gave everything in his power to have something. To make Dunk finally acknowledge his existence and agree to be with him as a thing. You can't really imagine how big Force's possessiveness towards his boyfriend is now, it is beyond thinkable.

The chaos inside this room makes people rush inside to see what is happening and this is bad. Everyone is here and there are too many eyes here. Dunk's workmates, several Joong's island workers are all trying to separate angry Force and can't do anything except accepting punches Joong.

Book really wonders why Joong didn't step for himself? From the body size, Joong is as big as Force, they can fight equally. But he didn't do it, instead, he keeps looking at Dunk, checking his facial expression as if he worries that this will hurt him.

Is he not giving Force a punch back because he doesn't want to hurt Dunk's boyfriend?

Force notices that Joong keeps looking at Dunk and it burns the fire more inside of him.

This is bad.

"FORCE!!! Calm down!!!" Book steps again and helps Dunk's colleagues to hold Force's body far from already bleeding in the mouth Joong, but in the middle of stopping him, Force unintentionally raises his elbow too high and hits Book's face.