[9] Even after I went through this hectic breakup

Shit, he really went rough tonight.

Dunk takes a deep breath as he feels his aching back. He tries to wake up from his bed and goes to his bathroom to clean himself. It's fortunate that every room has its own bathroom because if Dunk needs to go out of his room to clean himself, it will be such a pain in the ass. In a very literal meaning.

He searches for his clothes and pants after he is done with cleaning himself. Then walks slowly to his desk to search for his books he abandoned when Joong Archen came to his room three hours ago. He was in the middle of studying when that man distracted him.

"It's 2 in the morning." Dunk looks behind him and to see Joong watches him silently.

"I have a mid-exam tomorrow." The older only replies shortly. Then, he sighs. "You too have one, right?"

"Yeah, I already studied that on my flight back here."

Dunk nods, that man was just coming back from China and the first thing he did after landing safely to their country was to search for Dunk Natachai and fucked him.

He must have been having a very hard time in that country until the first thing he did after coming back was releasing his stress.

Dunk tries to swallow the bitter feeling in his heart whenever he remembers his relationship with Joong Archen right now. It's already been four months since that school holiday when Joong went to China and came back to him with a totally different person than what Dunk remembered him before. He is still not giving him any explanation, it's been four months, and somehow Dunk Natachai feels like there is no hope in expecting him to properly give him an explanation. It seems like Joong Archen didn't want to talk about it forever and Dunk... What can he do other than accept it?

He must now accept that...

Their relationship won't go back to whatever they had back then.

No more learning basketball together, no more playing scrabble in Joong's room (Dunk never been there again), no more Joong Archen playing his guitar while Dunk reads his books besides him, no more studying together. No more communication, no more gentle touches and innocent laughs. Everything that they had before disappears.

The warmth of their relationship has long gone, it is replaced by secret meetings at nights, rough kisses, exploration of their bodies and their tastes, mind blowing sex, and the night that feels too long for both of them. It is fortunate that this dormitory's room has a soundproof wall.

Dunk closes his eyes and takes another deep breath.

He is not sure if he is still Joong Archen's boyfriend because the way he treats him, it feels like he is only his fuck buddy. Someone who can match his taste and preference and someone he can dominate as far as he wants to seek the pleasure that can make him forget about everything.

Dunk doesn't understand why sometimes he can be that submissive to Joong Archen, especially if it comes to their sexual activities. Is he naturally like that? Or is it only for Joong Archen? He doesn't know and he is too tired to search for the answer. He can accept it all and plays Joong's game as long as he can seek for his own pleasure too. As long as Joong Archen is still meeting him. As long as it doesn't hurt him, physically.

But mentally?

You don't want to know how far Dunk suppress his own feelings to become like this.

"Dunk Natachai."

Ah, one more thing.

Joong Archen doesn't call him with pet names or lovely Phi anymore. It's just... the name.