[10] You keep lingering in my heart like this

"You keep taking her there? When she is sick?!"

Joong almost screamed in his office room when he learned that his only daughter was going to shoot something this evening when she was having a stomach ache before. He blamed his mother for agreeing upon this modeling thing he never really gave his consent to. He was so busy with his dealings with the Chinese's businessmen until this whole thing about his three years old baby girl suddenly becoming a model for a diaper's company slipped under his finger. His mother really has this greed to make the world know how adorable her granddaughter is and Joong doesn't like it.

He needs to pick up Rein and cancel this whole thing, before it is already too late.

With that in mind, he calls his secretary and asks him to cancel all the dinner meetings he has. Then Joong proceeds to leave his office and drives his car to the place where they take his only child there.

Only takes thirty minutes to go to that damned diaper's company place. He never goes to this place, he never had any agreement with this company before so this place is still an unfamiliar place for a businessman like him. He is greeted by the receptionist in the front desk and he asks to go to meet a guy named Gemini Norawit.

It's the person's name that is dealing with this whole thing with his mother.

"Sorry, Sir. But can I know who you are?"

Joong looks at the woman in her beginning of twenties with his forced business smiling look. "Joong Archen Aydin from JD Corporation."

The woman is stunned at her place as if she knew who Joong Archen Aydin from JD Corporation is. If you have been sick or have a child that needs to attend any educational institutions, you must have known that company's name even if it has rebranded once under Joong Archen's leadership. In this country alone, JD Corporation at least has three big hospitals and several senior high schools and one big university. It was his father's company at first, but now, at least for the past five years, it's Joong's.

"It doesn't matter who I am, but my daughter is up there inside your office to do some modeling job I never agreed upon." Joong still wears his smile and the woman understands the problem here.

"I will ask Mr. Gemini Norawit to meet you Sir, please kindly wait there." The woman points to the sofa in the lobby and Joong nods and says thank you politely.

Joong walks toward the sofa and sits himself there, he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. Today was such a rough day, his deal with the Chinese businessmen went sour because they asked something that is impossible for him and his company to deal with. The percentage of profit sharing they requested is beyond his tolerable amount, but he really needs their technology, it's hard. Then when he finally had the time to check his phone he was informed that his daughter was sick and she was forced to go to this place to work. With the amount of money he has, he is pretty sure that Rein Kimberly Aydin doesn't need to work for the rest of her life if she wants it to be that way.

Damn, he really needs to sue this company!

"Mr. Joong Archen?"

Joong opens his eyes and finds a guy that looks younger than him greets him with an awkward smile. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Gemini Norawit."

Joong is a polite and friendly man, he is always like that. But after becoming who he is now, he has this business look on him whenever he meets someone new. He plasters a business smile on his face and on his tone of voice.

"Hello, Mr. Norawit. Nice to meet you, can I know where my daughter is?" He asks that question with a smile, but somehow Gemini can feel an intimidating aura from his eyes. It feels like this guy is scolding him with his eyes because he brought his child to this place to do something he doesn't agree upon.