[3] The sun that is setting far away, will come back tomorrow

"I shouldn't have called him, what the hell am i doing?"

The moment Dunk ended his call to Joong, he regretted it right away. He was really carried away by his own feelings until it clouded his rational thinking.

He shouldn't call Joong Archen.

Now what is that guy thinking about him?

Dunk gets out from the telephone box and searches for a place to sit in, to calm himself. After walking five more minutes he finds a place that is emptier than before. He is in the condition where avoiding people's eyes is a needed choice. He doesn't want to draw more attention to his very unpleasant appearance. Or someone will really take him to the nearest police station or hospital, he doesn't know their choices.

Dunk sits on the ground and sighs at the view in front of him. Later, it will turn dark and he still doesn't know where to go today. He can't really go back to his home, his father can really kill him. Moreover, he doesn't really know where he is now. Humans really put a lot of reliance on technology. Now he doesn't have his phone, meaning no maps, he is lost.

His body starts to feel the pain he endured before and now he feels extremely exhausted. He keeps his head down and hugs his knees. Dunk doesn't know how long he is in that position and no one really bothers to check up on him and he is sure that Joong Archen won't come.

He doesn't have the obligation to go to search for him in this unknown place. Dunk really thinks that his call earlier is really a stupid action driven by his illogical feelings.

"I'm so stupid."

Dunk keeps saying those words for the rest of his time while wondering about all of the tragedy he encountered today, but the weird thing is; the thing that keeps lingering in his brain is his stupid call for Joong. He really regrets it. He feels ashamed of it. It's really something that was out of character for him. Basically, all the things he did today, was nothing like him. He usually does not use his feelings this much.

Is it much better if he just stays at his home and gets all the punches from his step-father? As usual?

Dunk closes his eyes and hugs his knees even tighter when he hears a familiar voice shouting his name desperately.

Dunk laughs a little, he starts to hallucinate now. Because there is no way Joong would search for him.

They are strangers, after all.

"DUNK NATACHAI!!!"

Dunk looks up and turns into his left direction where the source of someone desperately calling his name comes from that he still believes as his hallucination. But...

No way.

Joong Archen, still in his basketball jersey looks so relieved when he finally sees him, he really runs to him. Behind him, the sun starts to slowly disappear and shines its last ray of light to Joong's tan skin, making him look more beautiful than ever. Dunk can't help but feel enchanted by the sight.

Joong Archen is so beautiful.

He looks majestic.

It makes Dunk's heart beats a little bit faster than it should.

Dunk can forget everything that was happening in his life but... this moment, he is sure he won't ever forget it for a very long time. How Joong, still a stranger for him, looks all majestic and exquisite, runs to him with a background of a very beautiful evening sky and he looks at Dunk as if he feels the same pain as Dunk feels right now.

"You came?" Dunk still doesn't believe what his eyes told him. Still in the same position as before, Dunk really looks up to a very tall Joong and asks. "Why?"