Arise

As Izuku unlocked classes, a dazzling blue light enveloped him. He felt a tremendous rush of power coursing through his body as if every cell was being infused with incredible power. The light became even brighter, covering him in its softness and beauty.

When the light faded, Izuku looked down at the red crystal and gasped as he saw himself. His appearance had changed drastically. His once-green hair had turned a stunning snow white, and his right eye now glowed crystal blue, while his left eye remained its former green color.

 His once-green hair had turned a stunning snow white, and his right eye now glowed crystal blue, while his left eye remained its former green color

Izuku took a moment to process his transformation. He felt stronger, more powerful, and more in control of his skills than ever before. The combination of his Ninja and Devil Hunter abilities had unlocked a new level of potential within him. Then he checks his class as well as new skills.

Class: Ninja/Devil Hunter

[Class Bonus]:

[Ninja (Passive)]:

Stealth Mastery: Improved ability to move hidden and silent.

Better senses: Sharpened senses, including sight, hearing, and touch.

Advanced dagger arts: Daggers can now be used more effectively. When a dagger is used, attacks with it deal 33% more damage.

Wall/Tree Climbing: Allows the user to run up and cling to wall/tree surfaces by channeling mana to their feet.

Water Walking: Enables the user to walk on water by distributing mana evenly across the soles of their feet.

[Devil Hunter (Passive)]:

Devil Endurance: Increased resistance to physical and magical damage.

Enhanced Strength: Greater physical power.

Fast regeneration: Faster recovery from injuries.

Sword Mastery: Improves sword skill, allowing you to use more agile and powerful combat techniques.

Gun Mastery: Grants the ability to handle firearms effectively and shoot fast and accurately.

[Ninja (Active)]:

i) [Sharingan (One Tomoe)]:

[Skill Type]: Eye Skill

[Description]:

The one-tomoe Sharingan is the first step of the legendary eye skills. This early form gives the user improved keen abilities and a small amount of fighting improvement. While not as powerful as its advanced versions, the one-tomoe Sharingan represents the start of the user's path to mastering this terrifying skill.