A Test of a Hero

Day 2:

Izuku stepped into the clearing, the morning sun casting a warm glow over the dense, towering trees of the Forest. After a hearty breakfast, he felt ready to take on whatever this treacherous place had to offer. The eerie silence was only broken by the distant rustling of leaves and the occasional growl of unseen creatures. The dense fog parted to reveal a big goblin village. 

The goblins, armed with makeshift weapons and primal fury, spotted him immediately

The goblins, armed with makeshift weapons and primal fury, spotted him immediately. Without a moment's hesitation, they charged at him in a chaotic swarm, brandishing rusty swords, spears, and primitive magic.

Izuku's lips curled into a confident smirk.

Izuku: Looks like I've crashed the party, "he mused, rolling his shoulders as he prepared for the incoming onslaught". Alright then, let's dance.

The first goblin lunged at him, swinging a chipped sword aimed at Izuku's head. With a subtle shift of his body, Izuku sidestepped the attack, bringing his Gilgamesh gauntlets up with a crushing uppercut.

CRUNCH!

The goblin's jaw shattered under the impact, sending it flying back into its comrades. Izuku was already in motion, ducking beneath another wild swing and countering with a lightning-fast one-two punch to the goblin's gut and face.

BOOM! BOOM!

The goblin crumpled, wheezing in pain as Izuku continued his relentless assault. Another goblin rushed in from his left, spear poised to pierce his side. Izuku spun gracefully, using his Gilgamesh greaves to deliver a powerful roundhouse kick that snapped the spear in half before crushing the goblin's skull.

BOOM!

Izuku: Oops, too slow! "he mocked, flicking the blood off his gauntlets". Next!

Three goblins leaped at him simultaneously, brandishing crude weapons. Izuku ducked low, evading a sword swipe and weaving through the chaotic barrage of attacks with uncanny precision. He dodged a thrust aimed at his chest, twisting to avoid another goblin swinging down with a club. The world around him slowed, his EMS dissecting each movement, every muscle twitch of the goblins telegraphed and clear.

Izuku's response was a whirlwind of devastating counters. He slammed his fist into the gut of one goblin, sending it crashing into another with bone-crushing force. He twisted his body to avoid a club, then grabbed the attacking goblin's arm, yanking it forward and delivering a knee to its face that broke teeth and shattered bone.

BAM!

BOOM!

[You leveled up]

[You leveled up]

[You leveled up]