Chapter Six: Hallway Fights and Drama

"Do you actually think anyone will truly love you? Especially love you like I do?" Kyler, Alex's now ex yells at him from across the parking lot at school. My attention falls upon Alex as he glares at Kyler and turns from him as he grips my hand and pulls me with him, pulling me away from a sobbing Raven. There's nothing I can do for her.

A lot has happened this morning. I should probably start from the beginning.

><><><

I wake up in my bed alone. Also no text back from Jace. At least Alex has left... I don't know what I would've done if I would've woken up and he still would've been here. My embarrassment causes my cheeks to redden. I get up and get dressed as I hesitantly send fuckboi a message.

Cameron - You planning on going to school today?

I send the message as he instantly replies.

Jackass - Why of course I am ;) I'm a star student after all

I scoff as I reply.

Cameron - Hardly a student

He's always stupid, now isn't an exception. I walk downstairs as I'm greeted by my dad and Cas. They're doing their usual routine.
"Good morning honey." My dad says as Cas smiles to me.
"Morning to you guys! I love you got to go." I hurriedly run out the door as I meet Alex parked in the driveway.

"Ready baby daddy?" He says teasing me.
"Shut up fucker! I would never procreate with you even if I could." I say as he scoffs.
"You're already head over heels for me you just don't know it yet." He winks and blows me a kiss as I fake gag.
"Not even in your dreams."

We finally make it to school as Alex pulls into the parking lot and parks in a spot near the back. Right as we pull in I see Jace's car pull in next to us. In the car with him is... Raven. What's she doing with Jace? They both get out as she makes her way towards Alex's car. I glance at Alex as I notice he's fuming. He does not look too happy.

"Didn't she just cheat on you?" Alex says through gritted teeth.
"Yeah..." I respond as she walks to the passenger door, where I'm at and stands there looking at me pouting. I roll down the window in defeat.
"Yes Raven?" I ask her trying to keep my composure.
"Can we talk... please?" She begs me.
"Talk about what?" I say annoyed.
"Can you just... come out for a minute." She says as Alex scoffs interrupting us.

"So you can hurt him more? Pass." Alex butts in causing Raven to become angry.
"This has nothing to do with you, you man whore. Also why won't you leave my boyfriend alone, he's not gay and surely isn't into you." She says to Alex which turns some screw in my brain because now I'm angry.

I step out of the car as I'm now face to face with her.
"First of all, who I hang out with is none of your concern. Second off, we broke up. And lastly, I have a project with him, and he's also been my ride since the dude you're with, my supposed friend, has been ditching me. So yeah. Fuck off."
She cups her face in her hands as she begins to cry as I begin to hear yelling from behind me. I turn around as Alex has gotten out of the car too and is now also looking in the same direction as me.

Alex makes his way towards me as we realize who's yelling now.

><><><

Which brings us back to now. Why the fuck was Jace with Raven... and why did I get so defensive over Alex... my mind runs crazy as I make my way to home room. I walk in early as Alex follows in behind me. We didn't really speak after what happened... I'm not sure what to say. I begin to think about how Raven's pregnant and who could have impregnated her. Could it have been Jace? No he wouldn't do that to me... would he?