Chapter Eleven: Not So Perfect Wedding

dhg[oqhgtpnqgkrgtklren

I'm sorry chapters have been really choppily updated recently, I have an attention span of a goldfish, so I get bored of things really easily and that's not a good thing when you're writing on Wattpad. I've been trying to write this chapter for a LONG time, so you can see my dilemma.

Hopefully things will get better soon, I make no promises because I don't want to disappoint any of you. Sorry! xx

Also!!

StephanieHoran13 had the idea for me to make a twitter account for Agnes, so that's what I did. Her username is @Agnes_Tommo ; If you want to see photoshop of Agnes and Niall, June, all the babies, and just tweets from her then you can go ahead and follow her, but don't feel obligated to. That is all! 

*in the woman's voice from Pirates of the Caribbean* And now, we shall go to war!

***Warning*** This chapter contains a small bit of mature content like drugs and self harm, so skip this one if you don't want to read this.

*Louis' POV*

"Do you, Louis Tomlinson, take Eleanor Calder to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I choke out.

"And do you, Eleanor Calder, take Louis Tomlinson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Eleanor croaks between the tears that were already flowing down her cheeks.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride."

I grab Eleanor's waist and she cups my face in her hands before I push my lips onto hers. I smile into the kiss, allowing the tears to overflow my eyes. We pull away from each other, clapping surrounding my ears.

"I love you, El." I murmur quietly to her.

"I love you, too." She whispers then kisses me again. The music we requested begins playing and Eleanor and I begin dancing our way back down the aisle. 

Behind us were Agnes and Niall, Danielle and Liam, Zayn and Hannah, and Harry and Isabella. Ed, Elizabeth, Lux, Theo, come along behind them. June was just toddling along, giggling hysterically, considering she doesn't know how to dance. My mum and sisters were behind them, making sure no one fell over and carrying the babies.

The moment seemed perfect, and later that day I should have been expecting something to go wrong.

=====================================================================================

My suit jacket was thrown across my chair back at Eleanor and I's table and my tie was loosened, hanging down so it didn't cut off my air flow. Eleanor's heels were somewhere, she undid her fancy hair and pulled it into a messy ponytail, and all of her makeup was off.

Niall was the same as me whilst Agnes had changed into something more comfortable: black leggings and a dark purple jumper.

So far, the night had been absolutely amazing. The girls put together a dance and so did the lads and I. Probably the only thing that would have made it better was if Caleb was here, not in the hospital having tests. I've been trying to not think about it, but it's hard. We had the date set before he got sick and it was too late to change it by the time we found out.

Everything was turning out exactly how I planned it, I don't think I've ever smiled so big or laughed as hard as I did tonight. Something just seemed to change in me, like I could finally let go of the guilt of letting Agnes leave. It was like I didn't need to feel that pain anymore.