Chapter Fourteen: A Small Possibility

owientoqnwfkldmf

I admit, I am an awful person...September seems like it was so long ago it just went by before I could even blink. Isn't it funny how day by day, nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different?

Anyway, don't let me stop you from reading what you've been waiting for, you guys deserve it. If you want, you can read my rant at the end, but you don't need to. :) :P

*Agnes' POV*

"Agnes, you need to come to the hospital!" Liam squawks as soon as I pick up the phone.

"What happened?" My eyes widening, heart racing immediately.

"Caleb, he- he-"

"F*cking spit it out, Liam!" I shout, grabbing my purse and signalling the waitress for the check. Niall bounces up, quickly scribbling down his name.

"The doctor, he found- he did it, Agnes!" Liam squeaks as we quickly walk out of the door.

"He did what?!" I spit.

"It's gone, the cancer is gone!" Liam yells and my heart just about stops. I drop my phone in shock, throwing my arms around Niall's neck and legs around his waist. Tears heating up my face, I bury my face into his neck. He hugs me tightly, kissing my cheek.

*Louis' POV*

"'Ncle Lee!" A small voice suddenly breaks me out of my nap. I yawn before looking up to see June crawling up my stomach. I beam at her and she giggles before wrapping her arms around my neck and laying down on my chest.

"I thought you guys were staying home for a bit." I murmur whilst Zayn and Hannah stroll into the room with giant smiles. "What?"

"Louis, the treatment worked.. Caleb is okay." Zayn nods at me, making my eyes widen, and I swear I stopped breathing.

He was all right.

A smile creeps onto my face as Harry and Bella run in with a wheelchair. "June, we're gonna go see Uncle Caleb." I whisper to her and her head snaps up in excitement.

"'Ncle Cal?" June asks then stands up, toddling to the end of the bed and jumping into Hannah's arms.

"Come on, let's go!" I blurt, trying to push myself up, but I know that I can't. Zayn and Harry help me to sit up then plop me into the wheelchair. "Let's go, already!" They chuckle before starting to roll me to Caleb's room.

-

*Agnes' POV*

"This is all so surreal." Caleb states, pushing Louis back into his room. "I didn't think I'd be anywhere for a year or two."

"We're never letting you get sick again." Louis chuckles as I help him back into bed.

"Agreed." I nod.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Caleb asks, sitting in one of the chairs.

"You just did." Louis sticks his tongue out.

"I'm being serious." He laughs.

"I'm not." Louis states the obvious.

"If it's about anything below your ribs, I'll let Louis handle it." I warn.

"Why me?!" Louis squawks.

"Because you're you and being you, you're a boy!" I exclaim.

"But you-"

"I don't wanna hear it, we'll cross that road when we get there." I cut him off. "What's your question?"

"What are we gonna do if one of you gets cancer?" Caleb asks and my heart sinks whilst Louis and I look at each other.