33.

Martin PoV

It had just been a normal day.

Well, as normal as normal can be when a supposedly fictional company just got rid of 3/4 of your income and is now trying to kill half of your friends.

Then, out if nowhere, a ton of screaming, people running in and out of buildings, slamming doors followed by loud explosions echoing throughout the city. I was sat, frozen in fear, in the studio, Tijs by my side, which at least provided some comfort against the fact that someone was trying to bomb us.
"Maat, je telefoon rinkelt," [Mate, your phone is ringing] he muttered, and I pulled it from my pocket to find that someone was indeed calling me

Unknown Caller.

I looked at Tijs again, and he shrugged.
"Beantwoord het, denk ik. Veel erger kan het vandaag niet worden." [Answer it, I guess. Today can't get much worse] I pressed 'accept call' and the screen glitched then filled with static.
"Godverdomme!" [goddammit] I tried to turn the device off, but it wasn't responding, and I threw it on the side in frustration, landing screen down.
"Martin? Are you there?" A muffled voice called,
"Tijs? Are you two OK?" Cautiously, I picked the phone up again and turned it over so I could see the screen. The static had disappeared, in its place was an image of 5 people wearing jumpsuits and helmets. The leader was wearing black and blue, another; white and black, two black and yellow and one in navy and red.
"Do I know you?" I asked and the leader smacked his faceplate.
"Stupid. I forgot about the damn masks." He said and fiddled around with his helmet until the one in black and white called him over and pressed something on his collar. The mask flickered and receded to the guys collar, letting me see his brown hair before he turned around again, revealing himself to be Alan.
"Sorry, I can never find the controls for it. Anyways, no time for talk. Get your things and open the window; we're gonna get you out of there. Do NOT go outside, you will get hurt and then 13 will kill me."

Tijs took the phone from me.
"Al?" He asked
"Yeah." Came the reply
"Can you see the flag?" He held up a tomorrowland flag that he had with him for some reason
"Yeah?"
"I'm gonna tie it to the window so you know which room we're in, lots of people have their windows open." He said as he flung the window open, knotting the festival banner to the catch while I shoved our things into our bags.
"Look, I'm gonna have to hang up, Avem's camera is not going to like the route we're about to take" Alan said, enabling his helmet again and following the rest of his group down some steps into the canal.
"You're actually going to swim in that? You know what's down there, right?" I asked when I saw the rest of his team checking gauges and readouts from their drones as they floated in the water behind him.

"Yes, and no. I don't want to, but we don't really have much choice. Look, I'll see you soon, OK, keep safe and only move if you have to. I'll explain everything back at base." 

The screen went blank, then lit up with the lockscreen. I entered the password and it unlocked- everything was the same as before the call.
"Well, that was weird." I muttered.

A couple of minutes passed and then the window was pushed open wider, letting heat from the explosions outside roast us. Something messed up my hair and I swatted at the air as the window slammed closed and the blinds snapped shut. A voice that was too high to be Alan's laughed and one of the walkers in black and yellow appeared in the middle of the room and the other four swiftly appeared too.
"You've got more tech you didn't tell us about, Alan." The other Dutchman teased the short Norwegian in black and blue. It was clearer now they were closer that the white walker was Mello, although I still had no idea who the others were.
"The suits are new, actually, they were prototypes three weeks ago," said the woman in navy and red.
"Right, introductions," Alan remembered, fumbling with his helmet again.
"This is #28300, or Susanne," He continued, gesturing at the young woman who had spoken
"Then these are Camilla and Andreas, my brother and sister." The two in black and yellow waved.