A King's Night

Third Persons POV:

A King drunkenly stumbled into the pub, followed by his kings guard. Or better yet, the band of idiocy that convinced him to abandon his duties to get drunk. Convincing? No hardly convincing as it took the simple mention of liquor and girls to change his demeanor.  The men of the brothel bar all stood up silently.

"All hail the King!" A man before him with shinny hair addressed awkwardly.

"All hail the King!" The crowd repeated as they cheered.

"Drinks for all! At the pleasure of the crown!" The drunken king awkwardly addressed as the crowd roared with excitement.

Aegon did not care for anything. He did not care for bickering and opinions of his council. He did not care for the way he stiffened his grandsire. He did not care for the man with dirty silver hair who bent his knee to him along with every other man in the brothel. But most of all he did not care for the silver haired enemy who invaded his every thought. For at every council gathering and every strategic plan they came up with, her safety was always in his mind. In some way that's why he felt that sending Ser Arryk alone to kill Rhaenrya would prevent Aemma from harm. Yes, she would hate him for the rest of their lives. But she would be alive. And that was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Aegon wanted nothing more than to fly to Dragonstone and kidnap the princess himself. But as foolish and uncaring as he was that was truly the most foolish thing he could do. The traitorous Queen had already slain his child in cold blood. What else could she be capable of if he were to kidnap her only daughter?

It was an odd feeling. Love. He wanted so hard to take her for himself and run away. Aegon woke up at night thinking of her beauty. Attraction to beautiful women was no strange feeling to him. But what was strange was his hesitation. If Aemma were any other woman he would've bedded her by now. But it was almost like he wanted to respect her. He knew better than anyone that she was deserving of a proper first bedding. She deserved far better than him. A life that he simply could not give her. But a life he would not wish for any other man because he was selfish. Aemma was his and always would be. He cursed his mother constantly for not wedding the two. Then he would not be haunted by such devilish temptations and all would be fine. Maybe even then this nasty dispute of kin would never have occurred.

"Sit down. Sit yourself down."

"Sit!"

His delinquent friends chuckled as they dragged the poor squire they had all decided to take out for the night. Aegon smiled recalling fond memories as he joined in on the fun.

"Drink the wine, boy." Aegon encouraged as he forced the frightened squire into the wooden chair.

"Come on, then!

"Drink up, little piggy!" The young King mocked practically shoving ale into the boys face.

"This night is for you. You!" Aegon's drunkenly laughed damn near falling to the ground as he laid his weight on the table. The server girl nervously plopped down drinks for the king and his lads. He paid the girl no attention as he playfully threw items at her. The young king laughed and joked, but with each chuckle his heart broke piece by piece. It didn't take long for the gang to make their way to the nearest brothel.

"Did I, did I tell you I came here as a lad? It's, mm, a little tame, but a good a place as any to get it wet." Aegon admitted as he roughly shoved the poor squire into a nearby table. The young king drunkenly draped his arm around the poor boy and dragged him through the brothel. The foul stench of semen and sweat filled Aegon's nose. The sounds of moans came from all cornors of the sinfilled walls. He knew none of these whores could compare to Aemma.