14 - the heist

-

3rd person -

"TODO WHAT THE FUCK?!" Itadori yelled out at Todo who was hovering over Itadori sleeping. He sprang back into the corner of his bed, slightly petrified of Todo who seemed like watching his friend sleep was a normal thing. Itadori had felt breathing on his face when he was half awake but decided it was just the air in the bedroom.

"How long have you been in my room?" He slowly asked. Itadori was glad that he was wearing a shirt for once because the image of Todo breathing on him shirtless made him want to be sick.

"Doesn't matter! I have important news, brother," Todo brushed it off casually.

"I have a ticket to a private Takada-chan meet-and-greet!" He pulled out the tiny ticket from his pocket and held it in the air dramatically, smiling.

"And guess what?" He put the ticket back in his pocket.

"Wha-" Itadori's eye twitched in annoyance at Todo for cutting him off.

"Jennifer Lawrence is also hosting a meet-and-greet at the same centre as Takada-chan!" Todo exclaimed. Suddenly, Itadori's mood went from annoyed to ecstatic.

"For real?!" A large grin grew on his face and the tension in the air disappeared.

"Why would I lie, brother?" Todo said with a smug look. He had his hands on his hips standing proudly and basking in Itadori's praise.
Just then, his phone which was sitting next to him on his bed buzzed. Itadori turned his attention away from Todo and diverted it to his phone.

Megumi 🐺
Are you still alive?

Yuji 🐯
Yup! I'm even more alive today

Megumi 🐺
And why's that?

Yuji 🐯
IM MEETING FREAKING JENNIFER LAWRENCE TODAY

"What are you smiling at on your phone?"Todo tilted his head to the side. Itadori quickly dropped his smile.

"Nothing. Just texting Megumi," He stated.

"Well we have to go in ten minutes so get ready, brother!" Todo once again slammed the door as he exited. As soon as he left Itadori went back to smiling at Megumi's texts.

Megumi 🐺  
I have to go on a mission now, I'll text you later my love.

Yuji 🐯
Byeeeee! Be safe 💪

Megumi 🐺
❤️

Itadori put his phone down and got dressed. He did his hair and then met Todo who was waiting impatiently outside his room.

-

"Sorry kids, I can't let you in," A security guard firmly stated while widening his stance.

Itadori and Todo had made it to the large centre but weren't allowed in because they were minors without an adult nearby.

"I don't think you understand sir, my friend here is 21," Itadori slapped Todo on the shoulder, trying to convince the skeptical guard.

"May I see his ID?" He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Itadori and Todo were both dead quiet.

"Come back when you have an adult accompanying you two," The guard gestured for them to get out of the line for the entrance of the centre. They walked out of the long line and off to the side.

"Brother, we're getting in there," Todo whispered, looking like he was coming up with an evil plan.

"How...?"

"We're going to break in!"

"..."

"So we're basically doing a heist?" Itadori didn't look hopeful about Todo's plan. Todo nodded slowly.

"Heck yeah! Let's do it," Itadori enthusiastically agreed, grinning ear to ear.

The two of them circled around the building looking for some type of entrance when they found a big-enough window that was left opened. Before crawling through the window, Todo whipped out a black ski mask and put it over his face. Itadori wasn't surprised that he had a ski mask on him - it just seemed like something Todo would have. All of a sudden, he turned around and slipped a hot pink ski mask on Itadori's face.

"Seriously?"He asked sighing.

"I thought it was fitting considering we're going on a heist?" Todo retorted, making it to the other side of the window. Itadori followed shortly and immediately took off the ski mask on his face. They both made it in the building without anyone spotting them. Itadori brushed himself off and scanned his eyes across the building to find Jennifer Lawrence.

"Let's meet back here in an hour?" Itadori offered, spotting a stall that had her name on it. Todo gave a thumbs-up and rushed off in an unknown direction. He made it to the Jennifer Lawrence stall and found a small line had formed. He queued up and waited for a while until he saw Todo running towards him with his ski mask back on.

"The security guard found me we need to go, brother," Todo gripped his shoulder tightly and looked behind him. Itadori was only one person away in the line from meeting Jennifer Lawrence.

"I'm not leaving now. The line behind me is way too long," Itadori refused.

"I'll be outside where the window is, be quick!" Todo jolted off.

The person in front of Itadori had finally finished talking to Jennifer and it was now his turn. He walked up to the stall where she was sitting behind and chatted to her. He noticed the guard approaching and was praying that he wouldn't be spotted. The guard came closer and closer which made him cut his meeting short.

"Nice meeting you! You're always gonna be the second person I love the most!" He said, gathering a spare shirt he had brought that was signed by Jennifer.

"Who's number one?" Jennifer Lawrence jokingly asked.

"My boyfriend," Itadori stated,locking eyes with her.

-

end -