Kayal, Ria, Arjun (Part2)

Arjun after informing police about his daughter missing, he rushed to temple. The temple is almost empty, he ran above the stairs and checked around but no clue on her daughter. He see a person in office and went to check. The office person identified Arjun and immediately came and welcomed him. Arjun asked about his daughter, but the person was not there when Kayal came to office. So he gave the negative response. Then he sees a woman holding something, sitting under the tree at downstairs of temple. He ran to see if the woman is holding Ria. He kept his hands on her shoulder to turn around, which startled Kayal seeing Arjun and police.

Arjun felt relieved seeing Ria in the woman's hand and he immediately pulled Ria from her which made Ria to wake up and cry. He thought the woman did something and asked the police to take her in custody. Kayal got scared. When police approached her, she was asking for the reason and went behind. Police thought she is escaping and dragged her forcefully to the vehicle. Kayal says she didn't do anything and trying to explain her situation to police. Seeing her like this, Ria cried loud calling her "ma". Arjun stunned hearing Ria calling a stranger "ma" and taken back.

A man came running who Kayal met earlier in office and informed what happened to police. Police apologize to Kayal and ask to inform them if something like this happens instead of waiting. Arjun didn't say anything and carried Ria to car without giving a look to her. Deepak apologize on Arjun's behavior and gave the card to call if she needed any help and got her number too in case any further investigation is needed. She doesn't want to share the number, but she gave his number as there is no way to explain and kept the card in her purse.

After the situation cleared, she ran home fast thinking what would happen to her now for coming late. As expected, her in-law are very angry and seeing her poured the water on her face asking with whom she spent the time till now. They scolded harshly with inappropriate words and punished her by locking in store room or Kayal's room. She didn't eat or drink anything the whole day.