Arjun Loves Kayal

Kayal was silent and preparing herself to accept what ever Arjun's says. Even he didn't accept her love she should not get hurt or cry. Arjun asked her what she was thinking and she said nothing and was looking at rain. He hold her hand and  asked her to look at him. When she was ready to face his rejection, he told her that after she came into his life many things were changed. He always compared her with Priya and asked himself why Priya was not like Kayal, which made him realize that Kayal was the one for him. Its not because she takes care of everyone, but she was a kind and always think about others first before herself. Even when he hurt her many times, she was always waiting for him. Her small actions always occupied his mind and made him curious. He missed her and realized emptiness in his life when she left him alone. When he saw her crying hearing his words, asked her does he hurt her again. When she said no by shaking her head and said she was happy, He hugged her immediately and told her he too love her and he cant think about his life without her. 

He wiped her tears and asked not to cry. He lifted her face, and slowly came near her eyeing her lips. She closed her eyes, and he touched her lips with his. He kissed her with full of love and how much he missed her. When she was out of breathe, she pushed him and looked down in shyness. He said sorry and asked her if she is fine. She said 'hmmm' and he put her head over his shoulder. They both sat in swing and was enjoying the rain. Next day everyone can see the changes in Arjun and Kayal, and how they were happy. Latha prayed within herself thanking god for giving his son back. She made Kayal too sit next to Arjun to have her breakfast. 

In office, Arjun was informed on sudden plan to travel for business trip for 2 weeks and he was worried leaving Kayal when she was nearing her delivery date. He called her and told about it, where she was silent and after a second she told him she will pack his things. Latha got to know about it and asked her husband if anyone can be sent in his place. But Ram too cant avoid it as Arjun's presence needed there. Arjun came home early and got ready to catch the flight tonight. He saw Kayal already packed his bag and went near her. Seeing his face and understand that he too was worried, she smiled and told him not to worry. she told him there were still 3 weeks for her due date and everyone was there to take care of her. she told him to travel safe and finished his work soon and come home. He hold Ria and asked her to take care of herself and her mother and be a good girl.  He kissed his daughter and Kayal and left to airport. 

Kayal was worried, but doesn't show it in her face, as she doesn't want others to make sad. She had her dinner and took Ria to their room. She missed Arjun already when he left only few minutes back. Next day Arjun called Kayal to inform that he reached and asked about her. They spoke for few mins and he told her to take care before disconnecting the call. Kayal was happy on speaking with Arjun in phone as this was first time. Its been a week, and Arjun calls daily before going to bed to Kayal where it would be day time here. After asking about her and everyone, still feeling new to this situation they both were silent for a while. She told him to have his dinner and sleep and disconnect the call. Kayal wanted to tell him how she misses him and wanted him to come soon but she felt like Arjun may find it annoying, so she was silent. Like wise 2 weeks went, and Kayal went to checkup last week with Latha and doctor told her everything is fine and asked her to eat and sleep well. 

Arjun finished his work a day earlier and preponed his travel. He already packed his bags and left to to airport. He didn't inform his family about his early return to make them surprise. Kayal didn't speak with Arjun for past 2 days, as he was busy and just text her. Kayal too doesn't want to disturb him and replied ok and asked him to take care. She thought he would call her today at least but she didn't even get message from him and got worried. She was in dilemma whether to call him or not. What is she disturb when he is in meeting or if he was sleeping? Latha seeing her confusion, asked her to call him if she is so worried and smiled. Anjali too teased her. When everyone was laughing, Kayal was embarrassed and excused from there saying she need to make lunch. Latha already told her to take rest and not to do any household activities. But Kayal  says she was happy doing so and she is getting help from Sharada ma, so she is fine on it. In evening, still didn't get any message from Arjun, Kayal was restless. When she got up from sofa, she felt a pain and holds her stomach. Latha immediately holds her and asked what happened. She said nothing and try to get up again, but she felt pain again. Latha told her to not to do anything and rest. She was worried if its a labor pain, as still a week time is there.