Meeting Abhi..

Next day, as Abhi said he visited the company. He went directly to Kayal's department, and the manger immediately wished him standing up and asked about his project and business trip. He replied casually and was looking around for Kayal. Abhi asked about his work and said there are many members in his team. He naturally tried to get introduced with other team members, when he came to Kayal and when Manager said her name, Abhi observed her and saw her natural beauty both inside and outside and how he felt it immediately by looking at her eyes. He gave his hand and introduced himself as her husband's friend which made Kayal shocked for a minute and everyone, when he laughed and said he joked to make situation light as everyone is very serious. 

He said to everyone he is just their boss friend and not his boss, and act friendly toward him. Kayal was relaxed how everyone didn't took his words and did Abhi told for fun or he really know about her. She remembered Arjun coming late at home last night and was drunk. Abhi wished them and moved to Arjun's cabin. Arjun was surprised he really came to his office, and asked about his visit. He told he saw his wife and she is a really pretty and kind girl. He also know she is not his type, but asked him to trust her and give his life a chance. Arjun was angry suddenly why everyone is saying so and shouted he believe no women and all are after his money. Abhi understands him and asked him to take his time but not to regret later.

Arjun asked him to join for lunch, but he said he has lunch meeting with client and went away. Before leaving, he asked about his birthday plans. Arjun remembered his birthday on next Friday. He told him it would be as usual and went with his work. A week went by, and Kayal went shopping with Latha, Ria and Anjali. They took some dress for Arjun, and others. Kayal refused for her and she too bought him a tie from her money. She finds its costly but he know Arjun always wear this brand. She also shopped for Ria on some traditional dressed. They all returned to their room after shopping. Kayal kept Arjun's new dress in his cupboard bought by Latha and kept the tie along with it.