Kayal, Latha...

Next day Kayal went to office, and started her work. The taunts from her in-laws still haunting her, and she thought if she can be a mother to Ria or will she disappoint them and they too disapprove her. Is happiness written in her fate? Her thought was interrupted by Latha's call, where she called her outside for Lunch at same place they met earlier. She went inside the restaurant and guided to the private room as Latha already informed them. Latha before telling about them, asked Kayal how is she feeling now and not to think too much and she deserves the happiness. The people who points their finger are not the good people and always find happiness in other sorrows and its better to just ignore them. She is not un lucky or bad omen, instead she is a god's gift and overcome her obstacles instead of being in past. Even knowing Kayal for few days, she felt there is a string between them and that made Ria to reach Kayal that day in temple instead of others. Its not because of Ria alone, they also believe she will bring the happiness in their family and her son's life.

Latha then started saying to Kayal to not to get shocked or surprised by what she is going to say, and she also has favor to ask. She said she belongs to the Malhotra family where Kayal works now. Kayal didn't believe her ears, and stunned with the information. Latha said her husband Ram and his brother are the chairman / co-chairman of Malhotra groups, and Arjun who she is going to marry is the CEO of the company. Kayal is shocked to hear all this and started to get up from her seat whether out of respect or fear, she just felt to run away from there. Latha called her to get out of her shock, and said they are also human beings and not to think different from them. They don't differentiate people with money, society or high class.

All family members are happy to know that Kayal is accepted for marriage and they are ready to welcome her into the home warmly. Kayal is still scared to face Latha, kept silent. Latha understands what Kayal is going through, ask her to take her time to accept the new family. Also, the favor she was going to ask Kayal is to meet Arjun as he wants to discuss something with her. She reminds Kayal to be strong in her decision, and not to sway with Arjun words. She already told her, how Arjun has changed after Priya left and he is not a person who she is going to see. He was a very kind and warm person with full of love and spread the happiness wherever he is present. But he changed to rude, and hatred person and ask Kayal to understand. Latha sees Kayal in shiver and ask her to finish her lunch and go back to work.

With the shocked state, Kayal couldnt eatanything and left the place having water alone after taking blessing fromLatha. Kayal returned to her work place called in meeting room with othermembers. She waited for meeting to start, where Ram and Lakshman appeared asboard head to discuss on financial status of the company. Kayal is in the stateof fainting anytime as she felt she can't take the shock anymore. Hearing aboutthem is difficult, but seeing them directly and that too they know about hermakes Kayal to be in disbelief state. She hided behind her managers where theother team members were sitting.