He realized his feelings

Kayal was thinking on morning incident, even Arjun managed the situation but she still feels he is maintaining the distance. She was worried did something happened or is it his work making him busy. Arjun was in office checking some presentation, where Abhi came inside asking him how was the function went. He said good without taking his eyes from his laptop. Abhi asked that's it? He told him that Deepak has already shared him the video on his stunts before his relatives and teased him. Arjun didn't react to anything, where his friend came near him and asked is everything is fine? Arjun was silent. Abhi asked whether he want to come to pub today so they can have a drink and chat. Arjun said fine, and continued his work. He already messaged Kayal on meeting Abhi and he would be coming late tonight.

In pub, they were having the drink on some private space as Arjun doesn't wanted to captured by any paparazzi. Abhi asked what happened to him? Arjun told him that he doesn't know what's happening, and how he was hurting Kayal again and again. He knows she is not like Priya, but his brain doesn't want to trust anyone or ready to accept another heartbreak. Abhi asked why he is worried on the heartbreak before loving someone, and stopped on his drink and looked at Arjun. He asked does he love Kayal? Arjun didn't reply and had his drink. Abhi told him that he no need to answer as he can see the love in his eyes for his wife, but told him Kayal would not know it unless he say it out loud and make his confession soon. From his point, Kayal too loves Arjun or else she wont be there with him after many difficulties. Arjun was drunk and Abhi called his driver to pickup him.

Its been 2 weeks, Arjun still was same with Kayal and thinking how to confess his feelings. Abhi told him he is taking too much time and teased where is he his friend Arjun who was bold and never stay back while taking any decision? Arjun said once the project completes, he will do it, as he was not getting much time on past weeks. Kayal was getting ready for her checkup with doctor, where Latha accompanied her. Arjun already told them if his work completes he will join them. Kayal waited in the hospital for Arjun, but he didn't come. Doctor after checkup told her that her baby and all her reports are good, but only the BP is little high or in border of risk, so she advised her to have less salt and not to take any stress as she is nearing to the date. Its her 8th month. At evening Arjun came early and got to know about doctor message and worried whether he is causing her any stress by not spending much time. So, he asked whether they can have dinner outside. Kayal was surprised, and looked at Latha for permission. Latha told her to go and she will take care of Ria. Kayal changes her dress and they went in car to his favorite restaurant. He already booked a room to have some private space.

Arjun was keep on getting some calls or messages, make him distract from speaking with Kayal. The dinner was served, and Kayal was having in silent. Arjun felt bad by making her lonely after bringing outside. When he was about to say something, Priya came there suddenly.  Both Arjun and Kayal was shocked, and seeing Kayal made a disgusting face. Priya asked Kayal "so you are the one who married Arjun? I thought you were some servant while I was staying there. So Arjun's mother bought you as a daughter in law feeling pity on you." Kayal was hurt and Arjun asked her to stop and leave from there. Priya told him she can understand him now keeping his marriage as a secret. She turned back to Kayal and told this was her favorite restaurant where she and Arjun used to dine often and she didn't expect Arjun would remember and bring her here. She started saying how Arjun was in love with her and how he used to care and pamper her always. She asked Kayal whether he does same for her? Arjun asked her to stop it and came near Kayal and took her away from there by holding her hand.

Kayal couldn't hold herself and cried. They both were in car, and he stopped the car after sometime. The road was empty, and it looks like it was about to rain. He asked Kayal to look at him but she was about to open the car down to get down, he said "Sorry". He told her to not to listen to Priya's word. It was true he loved her more than himself, but when she left him, there was only hate and now no feeling remains between them,  Priya is just Ria's birth mother and it cant be avoided by both of them. Kayal told him that she was not hurt by Priya's words but by his actions. Priya's words may have trigger her feelings, but the distance between them hurt her more. She told him, she know she should not expect anything from him but still she feel pain in her heart when he avoids her. She know they are nothing but the parents to their kids, but her heart skips when he is near, when he smiles, when he care for her. From her past marriage life, she thought she would never fall for anyone, but she didn't expect that she would fell in love once again. She told him he may not like to listen her but its the truth and told him that she loves him. 

She felt her burden has been reduced by saying all those words which she thought she would never say. She felt Arjun was silent. She got down from car, and felt a cold wind over her. When she looked up, the rain drops started to pour. In a few seconds, it started raining heavily. Arjun after hearing Kayal's words got shocked in happiness and didn't move. Hearing the rain sound and seeing Kayal outside getting wet, he came out and brought her back to car, asking her if she is crazy. Kayal thought it was his reply for her love confession. She thought he would get angry, but he gave her a towel and asked her to wipe her head. He told what if she catches cold and shouted at her. Kayal cried and Arjun stopped in mid and thought what he wanted to tell her and what he is doing now. But seeing her completely drenched in rain, he wanted to take her home immediately so she can change her dress. Both were silent and came home soon. She changed her dress and wanted to sleep in Ria's room as she was not comfortable sharing room with him alone after the earlier incident. When she was about to leave he stopped her calling her name. He asked where she was going, when she said she will sleep in Ria's room without turning, he asked her who gave her permission to do so, and at that time she felt he is standing very close to her. 

She felt his touch over her shoulder, and he asked her to look at him when she answers him. She turned around and saw him standing there in towel and she immediately turned her back again. He came and back hugged her and told her does she not want to hear his answer and why she was leaving. She was silent, and her heartbeat gave him the answer. Suddenly she felt he is moving away and it was silent and only she can her the rain sound. She saw Arjun coming back from dressing room in his track pant and tshirt. He came near her and took her to balcony and made her sit in swing. She was nervous, and she doesn't want to hear him even though she knows what he wants to say.