Asked her to come back..

Arjun entered inside, and simply checked the place. Its a small room, even though it's small Arjun can feel the warmth in it. Kayal has kept the space clean, and organized. He came near her. Till now she didn't lift her head and Arjun very well know, she would not. He slowly called her name 'Kayal'. Her heart skipped a beat by hearing her name. He asked her if she still didn't want to say anything to him and how long she can be silent. As there is no response, he holds her by shoulder where Kayal reacted to his touch. He slowly made her sit in the bed and pulled a chair and sat opposite to her. He apologized that he hurt her more when they stayed together and how he didn't listen to her when she wanted to say something. He asked her how she can decide on her own and left him.  He asked whether she didn't worried about Ria, or his ma or grandma who always cared about her. 

She finally spoke to him and told that she doesn't want him to call this child as a mistake. She said him slowly between her cries, but still Arjun heard her and felt ashamed on himself on how he told her what ever happened between them was a mistake. He told her, after Priya left he didn't want to believe anyone, and what ever happened between them is not a mistake. He told her after she left the home he was hurt not seeing her in his room, in his house, in his life. He doesn't know about his feelings, but he missed her in these 4 months. Kayal hearing his words saw in his eyes looking for something.  He also told her about Priya went back to her home and she wont be coming into their life anymore. After finally saying all he kept in his heart, he finally told her to come back home. 

Kayal seeing Arjun new side, told him she didn't want to hurt him or anyone. Its better for her to stay away and reminded him about their contract. She told him using their babies, she doesn't want him to hold responsibility and she can take care of them by herself. He asked her if Ria is not her responsibility? Does she not care for her? Kayal kept silent and looked down. Arjun suddenly got a call and he went aside to take it. Its Latha, Kayal also could hear her voice. Latha asked about his well being, about his work, and when he will be back. Arjun answered her and asked about Ria. Hearing Ria's voice, Kayal felt sad and sobbed. He went outside and spoke with Ria. Ria too asked about his return. Arjun asked her whether she misses him and she said 'yes'. He asked her whether she wanted to come here, and hearing it Ria happily agreed. Arjun told Latha to send Ria along with Rakesh and he will take care of her and will let her know about his return soon. 

Arjun called Rakesh to pick Ria tomorrow morning. He went back inside and saw Kayal didn't move or stopped her crying. He gave her water and asked her to calm down. He asked her about her well being and is she going to checkup regularly. Kayal answered everything in one word and thought why Arjun behaves so. Its very new for her. He asked her to rest without thinking anything and he will come tomorrow. Before leaving, he told her he doesn't know what is there in their future, but he wanted to give them a chance once again. Hearing Arjun words and seeing his different side, Kayal was in thoughts.