Chapter - 22

(Chapter consists of some materials that might be triggering to some! Proceed with caution! ⚠️⚠️⚠️)

(RAYA'S POV)

As I was walking through the shelves, our hands brushed against each other. I instinctively try to pull my hand away but his hand wraps around mine, our fingers intertwining.

“Your Highness…” I say hesitantly. I know I should pull back, but the warmth his touch provides is comforting.

“Ssshhhh…no need to be hesitant. But if you don't like it, you can pull back,” his other hand rests on my cheek. The softness in his eyes, is it adoration? Why am I unable to pull away?

His soft gaze and gentle touch feels like the morning ray of the sun. I can feel my cheeks flush as he gently strokes my cheek with his thumb.

“This is inappropriate,” I mumble, tearing my gaze off him. “Yet you haven't taken a step back. Do not think about what's right or wrong. Think about yourself and only if you feel uncomfortable, take a step back and I'll let go without any questions,” he says in a determined tone, I can sense his honesty in his eyes.

His touch is soothing, my subconscious is begging me to pull away, yet my body feels like a moth drawn to a flame. Whenever the Lord approached me, I always took a step back, being scared of getting hurt. Then why am I so still now? Why do I feel so safe when I'm close to him?

One step back, would he really let me go or would he be the same and disregard my emotions?

Clenching my fists, I take a step back, my heart feels like it's going to burst open as I silently hope that he'd keep his word. He lets go of me in an instant, taking a step back as he still looks at me with adoration. There's no hint of disappointment or malice.

“I apologise for invading your personal space. I will not touch you without your consent again,” he says respectfully and gives a reassuring smile.

I let out a sigh of relief. He kept his word. My heartbeat grows more erratic, “Thank you. Her Majesty might need me. Allow me to take my leave,” I say softly as I fiddle with my thumb. He nods and gets out of my way.

“I wish you a good day, my Lady. Always remember,” he gives me a charming smile,

"Your grace and resilience are as remarkable as your smile, lighting up the world one step at a time.”

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I returned home after the Empress dismissed me for the day. The Lord calls me as soon as I return. I take steady steps to his office. Viktor lets me in and I bow respectfully, the Lord looks at me sternly, “How was your day?”

“Her Majesty is very kind-hearted. She helped me understand my duties and get accustomed to the surroundings,” I replied calmly, maintaining my composure.

“I hope you behaved yourself. We wouldn't want any gossip to spread in the royal palace,” he says in a cold tone, with a hint of a warning in his words.

“I'll be mindful of your words, my Lord. I shall take my leave now,” I bow and leave silently. I let out a deep sigh of relief as I left his office. It almost feels like a prison.

I head to my chambers and take a bath, relieving myself of the day’s exhaustion. Lisa brings in some roses, the fragrance of the flower is almost intoxicating as I pluck the petals while soaking in the warm water.

I get out of the water after a while and put on a robe, the night sky is beautiful. The moon shines brightly as I look at it with envy. So beautiful and free.

I hear the door open as the Lord comes in, he approaches me with a confident stride and sits down beside me. He gazes at my soft features and tucks my hair back, exposing my neck. He bends down and presses a kiss to my exposed neck, I feel a shiver run down my spine as his breath warms the shell of my neck. Keeping his head buried in my neck, he whispers, “I've missed your soft skin.”

He nibbles on my neck, leaving red marks along the way. His arms snake around my waist and pull me flush against his chest, “I can never have enough of your sweet little body.” His hands slip under the robe and snake up my stomach and touch the base of my breasts.

“Your breasts have grown larger,” he cups them in his hands and teases the nipples as I let out a soft whimper.

“How I have missed these sweet little sounds,” his touch becomes rougher by the second, “It's been a while. I hope you've missed me as well.”

“M..my Lord…can we please not do this tonight? I'm exhausted,” I mumble out, his eyes harden and his grip on me becomes hurtful. “I've always told you to not disobey any of my wishes.”

He grabs me by the hair and pushes me onto my knees, forcing my head down towards his erect member. I resist, my hands pushing against his thighs, but he is stronger. With a growl, he thrusts his hips forward, his member slapping against my cheek.

Tears well up in my eyes as I open my mouth, taking him in. He groans above me, his fingers tightly gripping my hair. I can taste the saltiness of his precum, my tongue swirling around the tip.

His thrusts grew rougher, his hips bucking against my face. Making me gag, tears streaming down my cheeks as he forces himself deeper down my throat.

“Mmph…,” I groaned around his member, the vibrations sending pleasurable shocks through his length. His grip on my hair tightens even further, pulling my head back so that he can watch it slide in and out of my mouth.

He pulls me up by the hair and pins me down onto the bed, his muscular frame towering over me. His eyes, dark with desire, bore into mine as he positions himself at my entrance.

“Please, my Lord. Please be gentler,” I whimper out. With a growl, he thrusts inside me, filling me completely. I gasp, my back arching off the bed as waves of pain and forced pleasure crashes over me.

“You feel just as lovely as the first time I had you,” he whispers into my ear lustfully. His pace is relentless, each thrust driving him deeper within me. My groans fill the room, echoing off the walls in a symphony of pain and pleasure. His hand snakes around my waist, his fingers finding my clit and rubbing it in small circles, sending jolts of pleasure shooting up my spine.

I don't want to feel this, I don't want this to happen. It hurts, yet I'm being forced into giving in by my body. I feel myself teetering on the edge of release, my body writhing beneath his.

His member throbs inside me, each pulse sending shivers through me. My walls clench around him, milking him for all he was worth.

His hand leaves my waist, trailing down between my legs. He finds my clit once again, his fingers circling around it at a feverish pace. I cry out, my voice echoing throughout the room as I climax, my inner walls convulsing around his shaft. I bite my lip to not wake up Eryx with my screams.

He grunts, his thrusts growing more erratic as he chases his own release. With a final, deep thrust, he buries himself within me, his hot seed spurting inside me. He lays on top of me and whispers, “You’re mine to touch and mine to please.”

As my eyes slowly drooped close, the only thing I could think about was,

My emotions never matter to him. I'm only an outlet for his release…

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Updated a day earlier!!!

How are you all doing???

Are you enjoying it so far? What do you think will happen next? Drop your thoughts below!!!

XOXO