Prologue

Narrative

The story begins back on planet earth before the events of Pandora began. A young Trudy aged eleven was training with her father, who was a retired RDA captain. Trudy had been taken to the RDA forces when she was seven to see her father... Over the years, Trudy's mother gave birth to a little boy.

When Trudy was seventeen, Trudy who inherited her fathers leadership taught her little brother how to fight hand to hand combat and using weapons her father had stored before he retired from the RDA. Trudy taught him well, until she joined the RDA.

As the RDA revealed their true colors, Trudy defected from the RDA and sided with Jake and the Omaticaya clan, but during the battle in Battle of Ayram Alusìng Trudy's SA-2 Samson was shot by the warship, As Trudy tried to escape, the dragon opened one more fire and took Trudy's life... The death of his sister impacted him which drove him to get revenge on the RDA who killed his sister.

Back in earth

Following the events from Pandora, Y/N who was now Ten heard about his sisters death during the battle of Pandora. The shocking events of his sister lead him to grow more hostile and vowing vengeance against the RDA.

However, in earth, his uncle and aunt were affected by the virus and they were slowly dying in his arms... Before they passed away, Spartan Sarah Palmer approached him.

Spartan Palmer: Easy there kiddo. Your with us now, the UNSC.

Y/N: W-who are you?

Spartan Palmer: I am commander Sarah Palmer of the UNSC Infinity. And you must be Y/N Charon, younger brother of Trudy Charon.

Y/N: yeah, that's me.

(Spartan Palmer put a hand in his shoulder.)

Spartan Palmer: I'm sorry for your lose Y/N, Trudy was the best pilot who served under my commands before she joined to the RDA.

Y/N: Thank you.

(Still feeling the rage boil in him, Spartan Palmer offered Y/N in a place of joining the UNSC. He accepted the offer, Spartan Palmer took the boy under her wing and helped him train under the UNSC, there he was ranked up to Spartan Leader and leads spartan white team to the jungle. As they deployed on the ground, the realized that most of the jungle has been destroyed by the insurrectionists and RDA.

Now in the UNSC Infinity

Y/N was scene in the hallways looking out the stars, the stars reminding him of what he and his sister would do when he was little, Trudy would take her brother to watch the stars loom over earth. He often wondered what would've happen if they touched the stars.

Spartan Palmer: Y/N.

Y/N Turned around and saw Sarah Palmer standing beside him.

Y/N: I'm okay Commander, it's just that the stars remind me of my sister on what we do.

Spartan Palmer put a hand on his shoulder.

Spartan Palmer: I understand how you feel right now Y/N about your grudge against the RDA. But we have more important things to do... Come, your squad needs you.