Chapter nine: Invading the outpost/Rescuing Hesh

Third person POV

(The next day, Y/N and the others were ready to stop the RDA and insurrectionists and rescue their comrade Hesh. Jake and Y/N took positions on their mounted banshees with the rest of the team.)

Y/N: Alright listen up team, our mission is straightforward, everyone. We take out the remaining members, find Hesh, and apprehend Ezekielson. The clan on the ground will help us remain undetected. Jake, Neteyam, keep your eyes on the sky.

Jake: You got it.

Neteyam: We've got you, Y/N.

Eve: Y/N, they're doing well down there. (She pulled up a video on his visor to show him.) The enemies' power is weakening.

Y/N: Good. Now all we have to do is liberate the outpost. WHITE TEAM, ON ME!

(With determination etched on their faces, they began their descent, ready to liberate the outpost and rescue Hesh.)

(They jumped from their banshees down to the outpost, diving through the air with precision and purpose. As they descended, Y/N pulled out his battle rifle and took out four snipers in the guard towers with deadly accuracy.)

AMP Pilot one: SPARTANS!! THEY'RE DROPPING DOWN!!

AMP Pilot Two: OPEN FIRE!!

(The AMP pilots opened fire at the squad, but Y/N and his team, with their enhanced weapons and superior skills, managed to eliminate the threats mid-air. They landed on the ground safely, ready for the next phase of their mission.)

Y/N: Tangos on the ground level are KIA. Eve, track down Hesh's signal.

Eve: On it... Detecting... He's close by, just near that holding cell.

Y/N: Got it... White Team, watch your backs.

(As they moved cautiously through the outpost, they remained vigilant. Suddenly, an ambush from the RDA and Insurrectionists caught them off guard. Gunfire erupted from all directions, but the Spartans and their allies fought back with unwavering resolve. The jungle seemed to come alive with the sounds of battle, like a storm unleashed upon the enemy.)

Y/N: Hold your positions! We can take them!

Jake: We've got your flank, Y/N!

Neteyam: Covering fire!

(With coordinated efforts, they managed to repel the ambush, their training and unity shining through the chaos. The air was thick with smoke and the acrid scent of gunpowder, but they pressed on, driven by their mission.)

Eve: Y/N, Hesh's signal is getting stronger. He's just ahead.

Y/N: We're close. Stay sharp, everyone. Hesh is just up front!!

(Y/N and his squad fought the other RDA and Insurrectionist Spartans in front of them neutralizing the remaining forced of the RDA them.)

Claire: All threats stopped.

Keith: COME ON!!

(They reached the holding cell, where Hesh was being kept. The door was heavily guarded, but the Spartans' tactical prowess and the Na'vi's knowledge of the terrain allowed them to swiftly neutralize the guards.)

Y/N: Hesh, we're here!

Hesh: Took you long enough. (Gets up) Let's finish this. Ezekielson is gaurded by Johnson and Robertson are up front.

(With Hesh back in their ranks, they focused on their primary objective: apprehending Ezekielson and liberating the outpost. The battle was far from over, but they were ready, their determination burning brighter than ever.)

Y/N: Lets do this.

(As they got in the room, they realized it was a set up, Robertson ambushed Y/N, but since Y/N was faster, he turned around and shot Robertson in the shoulder.)

Robertson: AUGH!!! SON OF A BITCH!!

Y/N: Ezekielson, where is he!!

Robertson: He know's your coming... You can not get anything from me.

Y/N: Try me.

Robertson: Okay, okay... He and Johnson are waiting for your team to enter... But i'm not letting you savages stop them!!

(Robertson tried to kill Y/N, but Y/N shot him in the head with his rifle... The members of white team bashed through the door and killed Johnson.)

Ezekielson: You ain't gonna take me!!

(He pointed the gun in his head, but Hesh shot the gun out of his hand.)

Y/N: Load the cargo.

Ezekiel: CARGO!! Unhand me boy, i know three things... One, none of you ain't gonna get out of here alive, two, my men will come... and three, i am not getting in that damn cage.

(Y/N hit's Ezekielson with his rifles back and dragged him to an empty cage and threw him there. Y/N smiled in his helmet as Ezekielson was apprehended.)