Chapter three: A failed deployment/The scattered team

Third Person POV

(As Spartan white Team skydived towards Pandora's waters, the vast jungle below appeared like an emerald sea, mysterious and full of hidden dangers. Eve's voice crackled through their comms.)

Eve: White Team, according to my intel, I can't find any signs of activity on the ground.

Y/N: Eve, we need more information. What's going on down there? Are you detecting any movements?

Eve: Negative... it appears they must be hiding inside the jungle. I couldn't detect any—

(All of a sudden, a mysterious gunshot rang out, slicing through the air like lightning splitting the sky. They manage to dodge the bullet before it hit them.)

Hesh: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Eve: THE AMP SUITS... THEY'VE DISCOVERED OUR PLANS! WHITE TEAM, SEPARATE NOW!

(The second bullet struck, scattering the squad members like leaves in a storm. Y/N struggled to control his descent, but his thrusters were damaged, leaving him spiraling helplessly in the air.)

Y/N: EVE, ACTIVATE EMERGENCY HOVER!

Eve: ON IT!

(Eve deployed the emergency hover, but it failed due it being fried by the blast. Y/N crashed through the canopy, landing face-first onto the forest floor, his body draped over thick vines. The jungle seemed to embrace him as he slowly lost consciousness.)

Hesh's POV

(Hesh landed hard onto the jungle's grounds, the impact jolted him. He got back to his feet, weapons ready. The jungle around him was dense, shadows playing tricks on his eyes. And whatever was out there seems to notice his presence)

Hesh: Damn it... where is everyone?

(He activated his comms to make contact with the team.)

 Hesh: Y/N, Rebecca, Keith, Claire! Come in! Does anyone read me?... No response.

(The interference was too steel that he cannot contact his squad mates. Now alone, surrounded by an enemy he couldn't see in the dark.)

Claire and Rebecca's POV

(Claire and Rebecca were fortunate enough to land together, their descent cushioned by a thicket of large, soft leaves.)

Claire: Rebecca, you okay?

Rebecca: Yeah, just a few bruises, but i'm okay. We need to regroup with the others. They shouldn't be that far?

(They moved cautiously, the jungle whispering around them, aware of their every step.)

Keith's POV

(Keith found himself dangling from a tree, He cut himself free using his knife he had in his armor, the vines snapped and dropped to the ground, his senses on high alert.)

Keith: This is just great...

(He scanned the area, trying to get his bearings.)

Keith: I don't know where the he'll I'm at right now. But i doubt it's not that easy to find my team out here.

Y/N's POV

(After landing on the ground, Y/N was badly wounded... from the fall, he was  lying down in a branch, trying to move but he was weaker... As he turned to his chest crawling, he saw a mysterious figures approaching him he couldn't tell what it was as he fell unconscious.)