Chapter six: The Ambush/Eve meets Jake

Y/N's POV

(As Y/N was riding on his hammerhead, Eve told him about Hesh.)

Eve: Y/N, i tracked down Spartan Hesh before he went offline. I know where he is... He's in the outpost.

Y/N: WHAT!! What the hell was he thinking!

Eve: He must've infiltrated the base on his own to slow them down. Maybe he must've stayed close by in the base i believe.

Y/N: Fuck... Why did he have to do that.

Eve: Y/N we need to stay in a place for tonight, Spartan Ezekielson had commenced opperation Search and Kill, they're out looking for you.

Y/N: Dammit Hesh. (He accidentally hit his hammerhead) Sorry buddy.

(As they walked up to the canyon, they saw the base fare from there.)

Y/N: Hesh is inside that outpost somewhere. Eve can you track him?

Eve: Already tracking it... Oh no, this bad.

Y/N: What?

Eve: Hesh... He's in a cell. Not just any cell, it's a cell where they torture prisoners. Hesh is in constant pain.

Y/N: Play the video.

(Eve pulled up the video. And to Y/N's surprise, Hesh was brutally tortured in the cell by a group of RDA Spartans.)

Spartan Hesh: (Audio) *Painful scream*... You won't get any answers from me.

RDA Spartan one: Is that so? (She injects a taser to his chest again making Hesh scream in agony.)

RDA Spartan Two: TELL US!!

(Eve closed the video and told Y/N she detected multiple movements coming in front, Y/N pulled out his weapons and was ready for combat, he jumped out of his Hammerhead and landed on the ground.)

Y/N: SHOW YOURSELF!!

(He pointed his gun everywhere, but just then... two arrows with ropes tied him up as the Na'vi's began to surronding him.)

Omatikaya Clan warrior One: KEHE!! PESENG ÄO TAEYLU!! (THERE!! THAT'S ONE OF THE DEMONS!!)

(They surrounding him.)

Omatikaya Clan Warrior Two: TSATXE LUNG TUWE NGE'! (YOU WILL PAY FOR THOSE ATTACKS!!)

Omatikaya Clan Warrior Three: Olì'eyktan alu nga fya'oä nìwotx, alu txe'lanä ulte ayune. (The leader will have your skull and your ride too.)

(Y/N managed to break free from his restrains and punch one of them in the face.)

Y/N: That all you got?

(Eve immediately told Y/N to stand down.)

Eve: Stand down!!

Y/N: I wish I can but, none of these guys seem to like chill out for some-?

(Y/N got a blow on the head and got unconscious... Neteyam and his brother Lo'ak. As Lo'ak stand over Y/N's unconscious body ready to slice his neck, but Neteyam pushed him out of his body.)

Neteyam: LO'AK!! WHAT DID I SAY!!

Lo'ak: WHAT!!

Neteyam: I said don't kill him!!

Lo'ak: Come on bro... He's alive, I just knocked him out.

Neteyam: (He slapped Lo'ak) I TOLD YOU NOT TO HURT HIM!! DAD NEEDED HIM ALIVE ALL!

(Just then, Jake appeared in his two sons with Neyetri and Mo'at.)

Jake: What's going on here son?

Neteyam: Well as you can see dad, Lo'ak here instead of listening to my orders, I told him not to engage. Look dad, I understand why you needed him alive but-?

(Jake kneeled down and told Neteyam he is doing well and that his brother and him have they're own ways.)

Jake: I'm proud that you lead the group son. Why don't you set that aside and I'll-?

(Jake realized that the trooper they killed was the brother of Trudy.)

Jake: Y/N.

(The warriors paused and Mo'at asked him if he knows that warrior.)

Mo'at: You know this warrior?

Jake: Yes. He is the younger brother of Trudy. She told me something about her brother... Come on, help me get him up into our mounts.

Neteyam: Wait dad you know him?

Jake: Yes, I'll explain later on son. For now we have some business to do.

(Neteyam spotted what Lo'ak took from Y/N as he remained unconscious.)

Neteyam: Lo'ak what did I say about you stealing something?

Lo'ak: Come on man? I was just-?

Neteyam: Give it back bro before-?

Lo'ak: Fine... Bossy asshole.

(As Lo'ak dropped the chip containing Eve, she appeared in the chip and revealed herself to the Navi's.)

Eve: Y/N Are you? (She saw the Navi's and Jake Sully.) Jake? Is that you?

Jake: Yeah it's me... Who are you?

Eve: I am Eve, AI for Spartan White Team Leader Y/N Trudy.

(Eve the paused herself for a moment and spoke Na'vi to them.)

Eve: (In Navi) Zene ayngaru fayut fwa oe plltxe... Mipa tìkxey nìngay nì'ul nang, kea na'rìngit txo fo new futa nga. Fo txe'lanä fpi hu RDA lu ayhrrap ayngaru. Oeyä rey kllte mì na'rìng. Ma oeyä smukan alu tìralpeng ayoenge. (Listen to me everyone... We are not your enemies, it's the RDA and Insurrectionists who are your enemies. We were sent by the UNSC Infinity to help you save your planet and fight against them. That warrior you found there is my friend, he and his teammates got separated from the drop earlier. They found out about your plan, we were separated on the drop... One of our own infiltrated the base on his own and was captured. There were five of us, we were all separated. We need your help.)

(She turns to Jake)

Eve: Where are the others?

Jake: We found the other three, We were about to search for the other two, but since you told us what happened, we can sure use your help.

Eve: Good.

(The Na'vi's loaded Y/N's unconscious body into their mounts as they went back to their home.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry about the language of the Na'vi's, when i watched Avatar one and two, i saw the language was Na'vi. I know it's not a real language and all, but i did my very best... I hope you guys understood and i apologize if there was something in this chapter that might have something inappropriate.