Chapter one: Operation Apprehend the Corrupt Spartan Intel

Third Person POV

(Spartan Sarah Palmer brought Y/N and his team into the command center to discuss their new mission. In the intelligence briefing area, Spartan Palmer stood at the holotable, flanked by a group of highly skilled Spartans: Spartan VI Recon Expert Rebecca Reynolds, Spartan V Head Hunter Keith Parker, Spartan VI Special Weapons Expert Hesh Iron, and Spartan Intel Collector Claire Strong.)

Spartan Palmer: I'm glad you all showed up. We have a mission for you, White Team. You've been assigned to infiltrate an Insurrectionist outpost on Pandora. According to our intel, Spartan VI Jackson Ezekielson leads the Insurrectionists along with the remaining forces of the RDA. Before he left the UNSC, Spartan Ezekielson earned his rank here, but in 2549, he defected along with Doctor Eliot MacDonald. Together, they allied with the Insurrectionists and the RDA. Eve, fill them in on the details.

(Eve appeared on the holotable.)

Eve: Alright, Commander Palmer. Okay, White Team, your mission is straightforward. You will be deployed to the planet at low altitude. The Insurrectionists and the RDA have teamed up to take over Pandora. In the jungle, they have established a base using remnants from Jake Sully's outpost.

Hesh: Eve, repeat that. Did you say something about Jake Sully?

Eve: Yes, I did. Jake, now the leader of the Omaticaya clan, is aware of what's happening, but the Insurrectionists and RDA's power is overwhelming.

Claire: Hesh, pay close attention to Eve's orders. This is serious.

(As Claire told Hesh to listen, Y/N interrupted them and told about Jake.)

Y/N: I've heard of him. My sister sided with him in the Battle of Ayram Alusìng. She died at the hands of Col. Miles Quaritch, the man responsible for her death. Miles maybe gone as well with his squad mates, but some of the RDA will surely get their assess whooped now.

(Eve realized Trudy's brother has still a desire to get revenge against the RDA. So she comforted him and gave him her condolences.)

Eve: I'm sorry for your loss, Y/N.

Y/N: Anyways, head back to the intel Eve. I wanna see what we're up against.

Eve: Certainly. When Spartan Ezekielson defected, he took his fire team and heavy weaponry, including Scorpions, Pelicans, and Warthogs. He also integrated RDA technology. While the RDA's augmentations enhance their combat abilities, they are not on par with Spartan augmentations designed to match or exceed Elite and Brute strength and resilience. Their augmentations are only effective with their armor and lack the comprehensive enhancements of the Spartan programs.

Y/N: So they're easier targets? 

Eve: Correct.

Hesh: Which means they're easy to shoot?

Eve: Yes.

Y/N: So what are we waiting for team, lets go kick some RDA and Insurrectionist's ass.

(As White Team were about to go to their mission, Eve stopped them.)

Eve: Hold on. Y/N, in Pandora the Na'vi are a humanoid species on that planet. When the Insurrectionists raided, their armor was too strong for the Na'vi to break through. Hundreds of them fell. They might perceive you as a threat to them.

Eve: No worries, Eve. I know how to handle this. I've been waiting for this moment. I will protect these species no matter what.

Y/N: You sure about this?

Y.N: Yes, I saw in my sister's journal how she learned about their species. Jake might recognize me, and I've learned to speak Na'vi.

Eve: Good.

Spartan Palmer: Y/N, good luck out there.

(As the Spartans approached their dropship, Y/N piloted the Pelican, and they were off to Pandora to stop the Insurrectionists and the RDA.)