Chapter two: White Team, on me

Third Person Pov

(As Spartan White Team was on their pelican approaching Pandora, Eve reviewed to Y/N her intel from what she got from Commander Palmer.)

Eve: Okay Y/N here's the intel of the outpost. 

(Eve pulled out a holographic picture of how their outposts looks like.) 

Eve: The outpost is called Outpost 8191. According to Halsey's into, it's heavily gaurded. Thousands of Na'vi's including the omaticaya clan fell to their hands due to their heavy armory. Since you and your team have active Camo the good news is you could evade their gunshots.

Y/N: Thanks for letting me know about Eve... Is there anymore intel like their leaders and all?

Eve: Yes Y/N, there is. Ezekielson isn't the only the leader of the group, he also did recruited one of the insurrectionist's most wanted Commander Philip Robertson, and a former RDA trooper named Captain Iris Johnson... Turns out that they have the same augmentation. According to the UNSC records, these two leaders are responsible for three ODST squads that tried to stop them.

Y/N: My gosh... Any Humans they've captured like home planets and all?

Eve: Yes... Commander Robertson is responsible for the bombings in Octavian five in 2549. 

Y/N: And Captain Johnson.

Eve: Invading planet Frostfall to mine their resources.

Y/N: Man, that's quiet alone... Anyways, we're now approaching Pandora's atmosphere and we're gonna deploy in the sky to the jungle. Can you find me intel of a convoy there that we can intercept?

(Eve scrolled through the planets to find a convoy and to her surprise, they're was one. But the Convoy was being intercepted by a group of AMP.)

Eve: Be careful, a convoy group called Convoy 919 is in the river gathering some of the animals for experimenting. they have four AMP's with them. What is your plan?

Y/N: Aim for the head and intercept the cargo and sneak in.

Eve: I like that idea.

(Y/N put Eve in his head and walked to the deploy area where his team was. As he approached the group. As he did, Hesh gave him his weapon.)

Y/N: Thanks Hesh.

Hesh: No worries mate.

(The door opens and Y/N walks to the edge.)

Y/N: White team... on me.

(Y/N and the rest of the team sky dived into Pandora's atmosphere.)