Chapter seven: Interrogating an insurrectionist spartan/A new member to the team

Y/N's POV

(Y/N woke up and saw that was laying in Jake's home.)

Jake: Y/N... Can you here me?

(Y/N recognized his voice and he responded to him.)

Y/N: Yes Jake... Is that you?

Jake: Yeah, it's me.

(Y/N was about to get up, but Max Patel stopped him.)

Max: Whoa easy there hot shot, you took a blow from Lo'ak pretty good.

Y/N: I did? Well, I almost didn't recognize it.

Max: Easy there Y/N, I'm just going to do some testing. Following the impact from your fall yesterday night, your armor seems be in partial lockdown for a while.

(Max pulls out his Look Calibration from his pocket.)

Max: Alright Y/N i want you to follow the light where ever is going to, when you lock onto it, it changed into green.

Y/N: Okay.

Max: Move yourself to the right. (Y/N looks to the right) Okay... Now to the left? (He moves to the left) Good... Now i want you look up. (He looks up) Good... now down? (He looks down) Wonderful... Everything seems okay Jake.

Jake: Good to here. Anything else Max?

Max: Lets see... Hmm, according to what it says, your servo's in your hands seem to be having an issue Y/N. Try moving it.

(He moves his hands and realized his grappler was out. But he pulls it back in. Eve appeared in the hollow table.)

Eve: It's good to see you awake Y/N.

Y/N: Thank's Eve... Where's Claire and the others?

Eve: They went to have a discussion about the mission with the other clans.

Y/N: That's good to hear, any news from Hesh?

Eve: Hesh is alive in the outpost, they're still trying to get intel from him but it looks to me won't spill the beans.

Y/N: Good.

(Jake and his son walked up to him.)

Neteyam: Charon is it? (He offers a hand shake) It's nice to meet you, my father has been telling me stories about your sister and you. 

Y/N: Nice to meet you... Neteyam?

Neteyam: Yes, also this is my brother Lo'ak... he's kinda a dick sometimes when it comes to leading off some ambushes and all, also i'm sorry if he hit you too hard.

Lo'ak: I didn't jack ass...

Neteyam: Alright, Lo'ak i don't wanna start of with a fight and all so lets talk about this crap later... Anyway's, Eve is giving us some intel, dad also spoke to the other clans... They're going to be launching an attack by tomorrow morning... We need some intel from you bro.

Y/N: Sure thing.

(Y/N walked to the table in their home where Eve was.)

Eve: Alright, so according to Sarah Palmer, were only here to apprehend a corrupt spartan named Spartan Ezekielson... He defected from the UNSC and allied himself with the RDA and Insurrectionists. 

Y/N: And we better stop them no matter what... What ever they'll do here in Pandora, it's far worse and all.

Eve: And now that they Hesh in their base, they're might be chances they might find out about our locations.