Chapter eight: Trudy's letter/ Y/N removes his helmet

Third Person POV

(Y/N and the rest of the Navi's formed an alliance together to stop the RDA and Insurrectionists... Together the warriors gathered many Clans to help them stop the insurrectionists and RDA from taking over Pandora, all warriors sided with the UNSC increasing their clan... After the grouping was done, Y/N and Jake sat down on the tree of souls.)

Jake: Still worried about saving your friend is it?

Y/N: Yeah... it is, but of course. I'm lucky to have met you again Sully.

(Y/N gave Jake a handshake.)

Jake: It's okay Y/N, you have a family now.

(Neteyam came in and placed a hand on his shoulder pad)

Neteyam: Your sister would've been proud of what your doing with my dad.

Y/N: Thanks Neteyam.

Neteyam: I have something i wanna give you, it's from your sister.

(He hands her Journal)

Y/N: Thank's Neteyam.

Neteyam: No sweat.

(He opens it and to his surprise, one page had a letter for him.)

Trudy: (Voice) My Dear Y/N, i know i miss you so much back in planet earth. I really miss you, I know Earth is dying and of course we're trying to find a new home to live in, it wasn't long until I helped Jake in Pandora back then... I never wanted to be like those guys who demolished living things on their home planet, i stood by Jakes side and started to fight him... I only wish you were here to see me... But you my young cadet, Belong to the UNSC. Your courage, strength and everything. Use it to become the soldier you were, but standing up for other species. Yours truly, Trudy.

(Y/N was sad to see his sisters letter, he then got up and slowly removed his helmet revealing his face.)

Y/N: I promise sis.

(Eve appeared from her chip and maximized herself and walked to Y/N.)

Eve: Your face? (She pulled his face gently to her) I haven't seen your face for the first time Y/N, I only saw you in your helmet instead.

(Eve's emotions felt like it was being closed by a love for a boy.)

Eve: No-one never knew how you looked liked, you only had the helmet on for so long?

Y/N: Yeah, i have Eve.

(Jake and Neteyam showed their respect to Y/N by putting their hands on his shoulder)

Neteyam: Don't worry mate, were here for you no matter what.

Jake: True.

(A tear from Y/N's chip fell into Eve's holographic hands and she said a word to seeing his face.)

Eve: When I saw your face for the first time, even through the helmet, I felt something I can only describe as a spark of emotion. I didn't need to see your eyes to sense the weight of your sorrow. The tears you shed for your sister's letter spoke volumes, revealing the depth of your heart and the strength of your love. It's in these moments of vulnerability that true courage is born.

Y/N: (Sobbing) W-whoa, even your voice and all.

Eve: I really wished i could've seen your sister for the first time Y/N, but i have one memory you can see, i can access it for you.

(She pulled out a holographic Trudy with Y/N when he was young.)

Trudy: (Hologram) When you grow up, you're going to be the best out of all of Y/N... Love you.

(The video finished, Y/N put back his helmet on and was ready)

Y/N: Time to get ready)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I decided to make this chapter a little emotional because, when I first made the story. The main protagonist develop sorta like a little bit cold-hearted and smart, so i decided to add like an emotional part that shows what the main character was going through... Also, for the video title named "What makes us human." 0:45 had an emotional theme when i first heard it when i played halo infinite... So i hope you guys like this chapter.