Chapter 10

Sanskaar was staring at the ceiling. Whatever peace he had tried to gather in these years, had been exhausted just by looking at Swara. He smiled ironically. The face which used to give him peace was now the reason of lack of it.

"Don't think about her bhaiya!" Laksh said who was sitting near him. Sanskaar nodded. But he again wondered how much a person could change. Was it the same Laksh who danced happily when Sanskaar told him about Swara.

-------------------
It was a beautiful night. The flashes of Swara's dance when her hair got opened were coming in front of Sanskaar again and again. Her personality, her words, her thoughts had already made a special place in his heart and now, her dance too.

"Bhaiya!"

Sanskaar turned. He did not know when Laksh entered his room.

"Ha!"

"Can I ask you something?" Laksh said.

Sanskaar smiled. He knew what he was going to ask.

"Yes!" He replied. Smile was not ready to leave his lips.

"Who is she?" Laksh asked smiling at him too.

Sanskaar blushed a little. Laksh chuckled.

"You know her!" Sanskaar said, "Didn't she tell you yet?"

Laksh got puzzled. "Who?" He asked.

"Your friend!" Sanskaar replied, "Your doctor sahiba!"

"Swara?" Laksh got shocked and happy at the same time, "How dare she not to tell me such a big thing! Oh I can't believe bhaiya!"

Sanskaar laughed.

"Adarsh! Come inside!" Laksh called. Adarsh emerged behind the door with a huge smile over his face. The next moment, both the brothers put their elder one on their shoulders. They were dancing happily.

Swara's words echoed in Sanskar's ears. Really, he had rarely seen so much of happiness on his brother's faces. His happiness and his family's happiness were totally interlinked.

"Adarsh! We tried to find someone for our brother but we forgot that the perfect choice was just in front of our eyes." Laksh had still not put Sanskaar on the floor.

"Yes bhaiya! Who else except Swara di has the capability of understanding the deep thoughts of our bhaiya!" Adarsh was jumping too.

"But.... I am not sure of her feelings!" Sanskaar said scratching his head.

Laksh put Sanskaar over his bed. Sitting near him, he said, "tell me everything!"

As Sanskaar narrated the story, laksh's smile got increased.

"She met you at your office, in cafe, and she let you call her shona!" Laksh was beaming, "Swara is in love!"

Sanskaar blushed again. Hiding it, he said, "How?"

"Are bhaiya! Swara is someone who always maintain a healthy boundary. But here, she crossed it herself, for you. I know her!"

"But can we confirm?" Sanskaar asked.

Laksh smiled at Adarsh.

The next evening, Sanskaar got ready to meet Swara finally. Though Laksh had told him many times but he wanted to hear  it from Swara only.

"Ready?" Asked Laksh.

"Yes!" Sanskaar replied. He took out his car and drove it by himself to Swara's house. He had told her to be ready at 6 and she was punctually waiting for him there too. In a bright yellow coloured knee length dress, she was looking like sunshine.