Chapter 24

It was a moonlit night. Sanskaar was sitting on the terrace looking at the moon. He was smiling a little and thinking a lot. Had things were in their favour, he and Swara must be celebrating their third anniversary by now. Maybe they would even had a kid. But life was unpredictable. Yet he was grateful to get his Swara back. He was one of the luckiest person on this earth.

He heard some footsteps. With a smile, he turned and was mesmerized a little. After a long time he saw Swara in those long open hair which he loved the most. She was standing there with a sweet smile over her lips.

"You are late!" Sanskaar complained.

"Actually Ragini took me to the salon. And a little bit shopping too, for tomorrow!" Swara replied and hugged him from back.

Sanskaar turned towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Tell me why did you call me here?" Swara asked.

"Now I need a reason to call you! Waah!" With a very bad acting of anger Sanskaar replied.

Swara chuckled. And at that moment, Sanskaar felt every direction was smiling with her. Without a warning, he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a kiss over her lips. Though initially Swara was not ready for this, but she melted in his arms like a candle melts when touched with fire.

Gently breaking the kiss, Sanskaar held her hand and made her sit on the swing. Swara smiled again.

"Our hearts communicate so easily na!" Sanskaar said keeping his head in her lap, "They do not need words!"

"No!" Swara replied gently caressing his hair.

Sanskaar was gently playing with her fingers. There was complete silence. But there was so much comfort in this silence that both of them could be like this for life time.

"Shona!" Sanskaar said playing with her long open hair, "You are happy na?"

"Is there a reason for me not to be happy?" She asked.

Sanskaar sat up near her and gently kissed her forehead. Holding her hands in his palm, he said, "I wanted to talk so much to you! But don't know why, it did not seem that the things need to be talked. I feel you know everything. Without even saying, I got the comfort as if I vented out everything!"

Swara smiled and said, "Because I know everything!"

"And I know everything too Swara!" Sanskaar said. But Swara noticed his tone a little changed.

"What?"

"I know upto what extent you are hiding your feelings." Sanskaar said, "I know you are a little tensed. Scared?"

Swara lowered her eyes and nodded.

"Nobody can touch you now Swara!" Sanskaar said wrapping his arms around her shoulder and pulling her closer, "I am here!"

"What if I say I am not even a bit afraid for myself!" Swara said.

"Don't worry about me! You and me, both are there for each other. And Krishna is there for both of us!"

Swara smiled a little. Yes, Krishna was always there for her. And she knew he would be there for her till her life.

"I want to go to Vrindavan once, before our marriage!" Swara said.

Sanskaar chuckled a little and said, "Mumma just said this to me this morning. After our engagement, we will go there. And ask Parineeta and Suhasi aunty too. Adarsh will feel good!"

Surprised Swara looked at Sanskaar.

"Yes! They both don't even know themselves. But I know my brothers!"